Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello folks, just to let you know that there's a new performance shop opening soon in Maple Shade, NJ and grand opening date will be announced soon sometime maybe early part of December:D We just moved to this 7500 sf building this week and a big thanks to Hoobs for helping moving 14 current customers' cars and tools including the dyno:D It will be called Undercover Tuning Performance and basically will cater to mid to high end toys (Porsches,Supras,GTRs,and Bimmers) but a Buick won't be refused especially if u are converting to Pro-Efi fuel management to run either pump gas or e-85 the inventor of Pro-Efi is currently developing an ignition system for the Buick turbos. One highlight on one of our projects is a 2012 Mclaren mp4 12c with a goal of around 750+ hp without touching the engine. The address of the shop is 3100 route 73, Maple Shade, NJ the ground is huge and it can accomodate over 100 cars if we have a car show or a get together :cheers:

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
+1 for these guys. my GN is there now getting tweaked to make some serious power and work out some gremlins. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Sounds like a great place. If the first show is on a Saturday I'll be there.

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Sounds cool, I have a friend with a new GTR that may need some tuning. Ill let him know about the shop. Congrats and good luck with everything.:cheers:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sounds great I'll be saving up for that pro efi.. congrats!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shop..

wait till Roger's car and my S2 Dutts are done.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
efi

i have this system in my GTR and didn't realized there's a thread in the other Buick forum regarding the Pro-Efi stuff looks like it's catchin up. i would like to see a GN or a TTA with this system that can run either pump gas or e-85:D

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
new shop..

hello folks, just to let you know that there's a new performance shop opening soon in Maple Shade, NJ and grand opening date will be announced soon sometime maybe early part of December:D We just moved to this 7500 sf building this week and a big thanks to Hoobs for helping moving 14 current customers' cars and tools including the dyno:D It will be called Undercover Tuning Performance and basically will cater to mid to high end toys (Porsches,Supras,GTRs,and Bimmers) but a Buick won't be refused especially if u are converting to Pro-Efi fuel management to run either pump gas or e-85 the inventor of Pro-Efi is currently developing an ignition system for the Buick turbos. One highlight on one of our projects is a 2012 Mclaren mp4 12c with a goal of around 750+ hp without touching the engine. The address of the shop is 3100 route 73, Maple Shade, NJ the ground is huge and it can accomodate over 100 cars if we have a car show or a get together :cheers:
Forgot to mention we also have a candy store for the little boys and check the website (still under developement) undercoverperformance .com or in facebook

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UP

Thanks Chuck, we are still shuttling stuff from the old place and the website still has the old address of the shop we won't take new customers until December 1st as there's a lot more stuff to do including updating the website.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Jugs wings are great. We should call them for some open house eats.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jugs

Pass by Jugs all the time i thought that place is just a bar they got decent food? otherwise Pizza Uno is a couple of miles southbound of 73 with a huge parking lot and 295 N/S are a few yards away.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Wings- YES!!! Food not sure about. I only ever had wings there, and beer of course.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ALL the food at The Jughandle is good. We love the ROAST BEEF 'ITALIANO' which is melted provolone cheese, garlic, mushrooms and spinach on an Italian roll

The Jughandle Inn - Home
wow! thanks for the infos the crew will def. check this place out:cheers:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts