1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*** New Location ****

August MAGNA Get together

Date: Saturday August 25th 2012

Time: 12:00 noon till... (rain and or shine)

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers 101 West Main Street Christiana, DE 19702

Directions: https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF-8&q=Red+Robin+-+Christiana,+DE&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Red+Robin+-&hnear=0x89c700c463335bab:0xa1851c5a4f33ad52,Christiana,+DE&ei=TGpMT9noBoTF0QHO6L21Ag&ved=0CAcQyBM

This is one of our new locations to change things up for you guys! Come on out and have a yummy burger @ Red Robin with the MAGNA crew! See you boys and girls there! :cheers:

** Note to Delaware State Reps.... Would one of the Delaware state MAGNA reps please call this location and let the manager know about our meet there next month.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Bumpage!

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Posted this event on Facebook for on MAGNA's page too.

·
car crazy from birth
729 Posts
:confused: C'mon Jeff... this is already at the top of the page as a "sticky"???

And I note - NOTHING fun on the calendar for August - except, of course TWO events at the exact same time on 8/25 :rant:
That "Murphy" guy never gives a break.

Mark

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Mark, Unsure what calender you're looking at?

8/03–8/04 – Buick Performance Group Nationals - "Big Boat Bash" & "Class of 1987" National Trail Raceway. Hebron, OH.

8/18, Saturday –MAGNA Points Series Event. GM EFI Race. Raceway Park. Englishtown, NJ.

8/25, Saturday – MAGNA Monthly Get–together: Red Robin - Christiana, DE

2012 MAGNA Schedule of Events

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
:confused: C'mon Jeff... this is already at the top of the page as a "sticky"???

And I note - NOTHING fun on the calendar for August - except, of course TWO events at the exact same time on 8/25 :rant:
That "Murphy" guy never gives a break.

Mark
Bumping it makes it bold again as a reminder - personally I don't like putting the meets as stickies - I feel it makes them easier to be overlooked. We had zero replies despite being posted weeks ago which is why I bumped it.

From what I hear this is a really nice location with a lake view, outdoor seating, etc and should make for a great Delaware meetup spot! I hope we get some good attendance for this one! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Which Location is this? I thought it was the location right off 273 exit 3 on 95 right after Christiana Mall. I know that location really well cause of work and there being a Harbor Freights across the street. Then you said "Lake view"???

Stefan

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
I'll have to double check - I linked the address off the Magna calendar. I could be wrong but I thought there was some sort of lake or water behind/near it?

·
Buick Hypochondriac
3,236 Posts
Jeff, the Red Robin with the (big) patio and the fountian is in theBrandywine Town Center. Right by Naamans Rd and Concord Pike. Its a nice place. Plenty of parking in the lower level of the parking garage.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Oh man thats the one I was aiming for...somebody mentioned at the rep meet that was Christiana. :rant:

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Yeah the one in Brandywine would be soo close for me. Having it over in Christiana keeps it closer for maybe some of our Maryland people if they want to attend. i'd say keep it in Christiana for now since its not that far from Stewarts where we had a couple of meets with good turnouts.

Stefan

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Please note this is location:

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers 101 West Main Street Christiana, DE 19702

Don't want any confusion as to where we are meeting!

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Yeah keep it at Christiana.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Scojac knows where every Red Robin is within a 500 mile radius.

KELLI

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
working every saturday sure has some car event downfalls LOL. Wont be able to make this one, but hoping sometime i can get out to one of these. As a new MAGNA member and new to the GN id like to meet some of the more local guys

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow! :cheers::headbang:

·
Buick Hypochondriac
3,236 Posts
I'll stop by after work but won't have the GN. Had some issues with it earlier. Think the cam sensor died..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.