Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and gents - the club reps as well as a few members expressed interest in trying to do something as a club for the hurricane Sandy victims. I think we could start by taking up a collection of either money or goods that are needed, but one thing we need help with is how/where to donate to? If anyone has a contact besides the Red Cross please let me know.

If anyone would like to donate I think we'll try to organize a colection at the next meet which is at Five Guys in Sicklerville, NJ on 11/18/2012.

IN ADDITION - If anyone in MAGNA was affected (or continues to be affected) by Sandy, and there's some way we could help, PLEASE let us know somehow...if you prefer you can email me directly at info <at> magnabuick dawt-com.

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
I have donated all the clothes food and supplies that I can currently. I will definitely make this meet and bring whatever else I can get my hands on in the mean time. I know alot of Atlantic City residents have been affected and the city as well as Tanger Outlets the Walk in AC is taking donations for our affected area. Let me know if you need there contact info.:cheers:

·
Registered
947 Posts
fund raising...

I think raising cash for the victims is the easiest and fastest way to do it Jeff so bring the Magna bucket on the 18th.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts