Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a low fuel light assy and it installs in dash board but looks like the housing behind the instruments will need to be trimmed up, anyone else run into this? Thanks :dunno:

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
Do you have the digital or analog dash?

·
Turbocharged BrunoStachel
4,813 Posts
I've sold dozens of these and no trimming is required. You're installing it wrong. Try it the other way. Theres not much room there to begin with but you shouldn't have to trim anything. Its a simple plug and play. This only applies to the analog dash. They will not fit digitals and you dont need one for it anyway as the low fuel is a built in function of the digital dash. Instead of the warning light coming on the gauge flashes "E".

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No matter which way it is clocked will it clear, it will only match up to the printed board one way anyhow. Screwed it in both ways anyway and it wont clear either way. I may have the wrong one. Do you have one for sale TURBOFISH I would be interested as I have it apart now. The one I have has a good sized circuit board on the back of it, can,t read the number on it. Thanks

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
should fit without a problem if installed correctly...maybe you have one from a Ford? :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts