Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,been out of the Turbo scene for several years and looking to purchased another car.I am looking at a 1987 Buick Regal T type black with grey interior.It is a one owner car with all paperwork including dealer brochures and maintenance records along with window sticker.The car is 100% stock except for maintenance items,it has 98,000 miles.It is a hardtop car,all accessories work including power antenna.The interior is mint,no rust on car,paint is above average but hood and trunk lid were repainted and roof has some typical paint fade.I am not quite sure what is fair value to offer for a car like this...any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
KILRV6, Chris Fasulo
54 Posts
NADA lists the Retail price from $9000 to $29000!!! My car is an 87 Turbo Regal and it is insured with State Farm for and agreed upon value of $18000.
If you can get the Car for less than $10000 it would be a steal!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi,been out of the Turbo scene for several years and looking to purchased another car.I am looking at a 1987 Buick Regal T type black with grey interior.It is a one owner car with all paperwork including dealer brochures and maintenance records along with window sticker.The car is 100% stock except for maintenance items,it has 98,000 miles.It is a hardtop car,all accessories work including power antenna.The interior is mint,no rust on car,paint is above average but hood and trunk lid were repainted and roof has some typical paint fade.I am not quite sure what is fair value to offer for a car like this...any input would be greatly appreciated.

You are looking at about $11000-$14000, depending on the condition of the stock parts, rust and paint. If she drives great then even more so on teh higher end of the estimate I gave. I know of a guy that paid $14000 for a mint all original one owner, no rust, 68000 miles, original paint in awesome condition (no fade crack peel or anything), all original parts including powermaster and tires for $14000. So you should get the car for less. I'm thinking based on your description around $12,500.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts