Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just now finding the time to get on the site. Met some nice guys at the AC car show. You informed me about your club here in SJ. I own a 1987 GN. You couldn't miss me. The real big guy. Hope to hear form you all. Derek

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Just now finding the time to get on the site. Met some nice guys at the AC car show. You informed me about your club here in SJ. I own a 1987 GN. You couldn't miss me. The real big guy. Hope to hear form you all. Derek
Welcome Derek!!! You were talking to Pauly (pacecarta) and myself!!! Great score on your barn find!!!! Keep an eye on this board or Here for Buick events and things to do!!! Sunday March 24th, at Atco Raceway, we will hold our seasons first MAGNA Points Series Race, Buick vs Ford. We hope you can attend!!!

·
Mad Scientist
494 Posts
So you met our resident Buick doctor and the court Jester yet still decided to come visit here. You sir are a brave man. :D

Welcome to the party :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
So you met our resident Buick doctor and the court Jester yet still decided to come visit here. You sir are a brave man. :D

Welcome to the party :cheers:
But Charles I was on my best behavior!!!

Plus...the beers were too small and expensive to catch a buzz!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys.

Hey Dan. Yes small world. Love them rims and tires. Put the stockers up on the shelf. Was nice to meet you guys at the car show. Ive been a member here since 2008. Owned my car for about 5 years. Never seen the road yet. This spring its going out for a ride. Will definitely get together with you guys for some events.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts

·
GN Old Timer
90 Posts
Derek, is that your GN parked in the driveway next to a Monte? I pass it every time I go to WaWa.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Derek, is that your GN parked in the driveway next to a Monte? I pass it every time I go to WaWa.
I met the owner of that Buick a few years back when I was at the Wawa in Lindenwold. I had my WE4 out and told me he had an SS and a GN and he was from Berlin. I told him I seen that car before and I also had an SS too.

So if this is the same guy, welcome to the forum and get that car on the road!!!

·
Mad Scientist
494 Posts
But Charles I was on my best behavior!!!

Plus...the beers were too small and expensive to catch a buzz!!!!
That's what I was afraid of. :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not my car.

Just signed up for emails from magna. Also that's not me with the GN parked next to the Monte. I know just the house you guys are talking about.

Going today to get my QQ plates. Hope to get with some of you guys soon. I've owned this car for 5 years and its been garaged. Cant wait to finally drive it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts