Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know of a mechanic shop in the Brampton/Mississauga area that really knows our GN's and is trustworthy.

I've been going all the way to Bowmanville for most of my work bringing my beast back to life (much appreciation to Bill whose been great)

Recently, I've sprung an oil leak somewhere and it's smoking like crazy, so I'm scared to drive it that far to get looked at.

Any referrals would be awesome.

Cheers,
Derek
87 GN

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know of a mechanic shop in the Brampton/Mississauga area that really knows our GN's and is trustworthy.

I've been going all the way to Bowmanville for most of my work bringing my beast back to life (much appreciation to Bill whose been great)

Recently, I've sprung an oil leak somewhere and it's smoking like crazy, so I'm scared to drive it that far to get looked at.

Any referrals would be awesome.

Cheers,
Derek
87 GN
got CAA or know anyone who has it ? get them to tow it back to bill . :)

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Canadian Tire??? LOL!!! :D

Sorry I just had to say that!! CAA is the best $125 you spend! :yup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems like getting CAA and bringing it to Bill is going to be the safest way. No one seems to know anyone in the Brampton/Mississauga or nearby to recommend.

Unless everyone is wench-handy themselves unlike me, it's weird that no ones seems to have anyone that they trust to work on there GN.

I've already been burned really badly by Master Performance and won't go to anyone randomly unless highly recommended.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'm all ears

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Rent a car hauler from U-haul....I think they are $55 a day. I will tow it for you for gas and my time.
I am in Brampton.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Car Problems

I would of through that on specialty car like are cars that the Mechanic would have a truck and trailer for his customers, Like i do. Just my o2s.:cheers:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Seems like getting CAA and bringing it to Bill is going to be the safest way. No one seems to know anyone in the Brampton/Mississauga or nearby to recommend.

Unless everyone is wench-handy themselves unlike me, it's weird that no ones seems to have anyone that they trust to work on there GN.

I've already been burned really badly by Master Performance and won't go to anyone randomly unless highly recommended.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'm all ears
Buy some tools & read here 3 times & Learn while you go!
Vortex Buicks

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Trustworthy Mechanic

If it's a rear main seal leaking then Bill is your man. He fixed mine about 5 years ago and I haven't seen a drop of oil out of it since.

X2
Bill (more_boost) changed my rear main seal over the winter & did a bunch of other mechanical & electrical work at the same time.....new timing chain and gears, & installed my power logger & wideband O2 system + electronic fuel pressure gauge. Am very happy with his work.
No more leaks on that rear main seal :D

Since my car wasn't mobile, he came to my place, so he can do house calls......just gotta book him early cause he is in demand and is kept busy (you will of course have to pay him a modest amount for gas & travelling expenses, but he is very reasonable and his rates are very good too) + his work is top notch! :yup:

Dave

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got a CAA Membership... Bill looks like she's gonna be coming up when ever your free.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.