Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good thing I don't live near this! Exit 216 on I-75 in southern Georgia. There is a BBQ and car show every Monday at 6pm that brings in a few hundred hot rods. Most everything in their catalog was 'in stock' back in the warehouse. Just like the catalog I didn't see any Buick specific parts, but the displays were nice and you could see what you are buying. :headbang:

Attachments

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Maverick, nice picture of your better half!

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
It is quite the store for sure. We stopped in on the way home as well, surprised we didn't see you there. :headbang:

·
Scott
572 Posts
That huge store is only 15 minutes away from my house. Sure makes it nice to jump in the car and get the parts ASAP. I am always looking for a GN or turbo buick in the parking lot but never seen one until now.

I have yet to make it one of there actual car shows but everyone says they have a nice turn out.

Scott

·
Registered
198 Posts
We stopped in there also. I bought a new set of seat belts. Mine expired June 2006. That place is amazing and dangerous if you have a credit card.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I was there lastweek, it is 45 min from me, it is awesome. Just hate the idea of a car show on Monday. I work in ATL, I would never get there in time after work.

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
I would be there for days. Nobody better let me near it. :D

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Went to Jegs in Ohio during Buick Raceday in Norwalk. Went there for parts. The location was the original place were it all started. I heard Summit would have been a better place to go.

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
I buy parts from Jeg's from time to time. They are much better than Autozone.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yup...

I know what you mean, drove by that place on the way up and down, it was closed when we drove, by. I sure would have loved to have stopped by. Would have been bad for the wallet. :6:

·
Registered
430 Posts
They are open 7 days a week, 9-9, cant beat that!

·
Gone and almost forgotten
1,042 Posts
six-3X's-aday said:
It is quite the store for sure. We stopped in on the way home as well, surprised we didn't see you there. :headbang:

We stopped in the one in Ohio, and it looked exactly the same....

Way too much to look at and not enough room on the credit card......

Sadly they didn't have what I wanted/needed, which was a turbo for my T that didn't blow oil and smoke, which is what I had already.......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts