Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heck yes! I was goofin' around and I found a razor blade in the shop at work. I used to throw them all the time. They would stick in ceilings, walls, cardboard, wood, etc. I used to have a blast. Anyway, I decided I'd just throw it all random-like for old times' sake. Look what happened. I was all kinds of excited. Look how far away I was. What a feat! :D

Attachments

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
Good thing you didn't get any boomerang action on that throw and that was your juggler!

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use the crap outta' my dang camera phone. I'm so glad I have that sucker with me all the time. That way I get to snap cool pics to entertain you guys with. :D

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Ah, you remind me of a cabinetry job I had worked in in Rockland, Maine years ago. There was a guy who we worked with who was jacked up on Oxy Contin 24/7. He had just been paroled after serving a few years for robbing a local pharmacy. We begged the boss to drug test him, but I guess the boss needed workers more than standards. Well, one of our nail guns had a faulty switch on it so it would fire without being up against anything....meaning he could just point the thing and fire at anything/anyone. I considered tearing out his trachea with the claw of my hammer many times! :cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice throw dude, good thing it did not bounce and landed on that new vette...that would have sucked. :(

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
RealestVIN7 said:
Heck yes! I was goofin' around and I found a razor blade in the shop at work. I used to throw them all the time. They would stick in ceilings, walls, cardboard, wood, etc. I used to have a blast. Anyway, I decided I'd just throw it all random-like for old times' sake. Look what happened. I was all kinds of excited. Look how far away I was. What a feat! :D

The elders are pleased.
I see you have not fogotten your Ninja teachings.
You may enjoy a Geisha tonight. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts