Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, havnt been able to get on here in a while, been really busy but I picked up a new DD, and Im really impressed with it so far. I know there was some chevy/ford truck debates in the past so I figured Id see what you guys thought of this...

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
forgot to attach

Attachments

·
Registered
947 Posts
followed...

nice daily mule Nick sold the BMW SUV?

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea the x5 just wasnt big enough to do what I need anymore. Its a 5.5' bed but the back seat room is HUGE, and they fold down flat so I can puts lots of produce in the air conditioned cabin. I still have the new x3 for the wife. Ive got a bedliner and a BakFlip F1 hard cover on order. Thats all Im doing to it since its really just for going to work and hauling supplies. It drives really nice and so far Im liking the whole truck thing. Ill probably pick up another toy for the garage since Im saving alot of money over the X5. We'll see though cause my wife is due in Aug. to have our first child. :cheers:

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Yea the x5 just wasnt big enough to do what I need anymore. Its a 5.5' bed but the back seat room is HUGE, and they fold down flat so I can puts lots of produce in the air conditioned cabin. I still have the new x3 for the wife. Ive got a bedliner and a BakFlip F1 hard cover on order. Thats all Im doing to it since its really just for going to work and hauling supplies. It drives really nice and so far Im liking the whole truck thing. Ill probably pick up another toy for the garage since Im saving alot of money over the X5. We'll see though cause my wife is due in Aug. to have our first child. :cheers:
Nick you know i love you and congrats on the baby but i'm not a yota man; however, best of luck.

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
They hold there value, got a 06 Tundra, other than lousy fuel mileage, nice truck.

Chuck

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nick you know i love you and congrats on the baby but i'm not a yota man; however, best of luck.
Im no detective, but I coulda guessed that by looking at your sig:wink: Its just for work anyways. Gas mileage is lousy but then again I didnt need a Prius, I need something to haul crap on a daily basis. So Im gonna have to get over the crappy mileage.

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Im no detective, but I coulda guessed that by looking at your sig:wink: Its just for work anyways. Gas mileage is lousy but then again I didnt need a Prius, I need something to haul crap on a daily basis. So Im gonna have to get over the crappy mileage.
Nice color! I think a new caddy better fits your personality.

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A nice cts-v with 4 doors....now your talking. I think your right.

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
A Toyota are you serious.

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A Toyota are you serious.
I drove every truck with same MSRP from chevy ford dodge and toyota. It came between dodge and toyota and toyota gave me the better deal on the better truck. I could really care less what kind of truck it was, but I walked away with what suited my needs the best for the best price. :usa:

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Maybe you should of cared! :usa:

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you seem to be waving your flag a little like you have a point to make

im union and im all for buy american when possible (do without even if it not possible) but before you go spouting nonesense like he should have gone chevy or he is in some way un-american....

read this

What Percentage of Your Truck Is Made in America? - PickupTrucks.com News

This is exactly the reason I put the flag up. Most poeple arent aware Paulie. Thanks for posting that link. :cheers:

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Toyota's are by far the best. I have a 4runner myself, tows the buick just fine :)
i can't stand toyota's. they are made out of the crappiest sheetmetal. i saw a tundra a few days ago and the bumper was hanging off of it literally looked like 30 gauge sheetmetal. i don't know if it got hit or rotted out.

i know they are assembled here but the profits are sent back to japan. this is a complex subject. i don't buy that toyotas last so long. i never see any from the 60s, 70s, or 80s. But I do see tons of american cars from those years. regardless we live in a throw-away society and people are looking to trade in in a few years.

i can't knock all toyotas nor their business model. i know they take care of their customers and whatnot. i just wouldn't want to be seen driving one.

it's just my opinion though. they did have that huge recall when the gas pedals were getting stuck to the floor and killed some people.

this is a buick forum so we are allowed to talk trash on jap cars. :poon:

no disrespect meant to the yota lovers. my chevelle has toyota battery terminals, LOL. my mechanic did this without my approval. :mad:

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
i can't stand toyota's. they are made out of the crappiest sheetmetal. i saw a tundra a few days ago and the bumper was hanging off of it literally looked like 30 gauge sheetmetal. i don't know if it got hit or rotted out.

i know they are assembled here but the profits are sent back to japan. this is a complex subject. i don't buy that toyotas last so long. i never see any from the 60s, 70s, or 80s. But I do see tons of american cars from those years. regardless we live in a throw-away society and people are looking to trade in in a few years.

i can't knock all toyotas nor their business model. i know they take care of their customers and whatnot. i just wouldn't want to be seen driving one.

it's just my opinion though. they did have that huge recall when the gas pedals were getting stuck to the floor and killed some people.

this is a buick forum so we are allowed to talk trash on jap cars. :poon:

no disrespect meant to the yota lovers. my chevelle has toyota battery terminals, LOL. my mechanic did this without my approval. :mad:
Now why didnt I think of that. Cheers!:cheers:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.