Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Certified 2012 Suburban LT. 12,000 miles. Pretty much loaded. Had to let go of our '98 Durango that we've owned since 2001 but it was time.

So this one goes to my wife and kids and my new DD is her '07 Grand Cherokee. DD...yeah right. I drive about 10 miles a week.

Dan

Attachments

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Nice truck! Always liked them but could never cut the right deal when I went to buy one. Enjoy it.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Nice truck. Why is it the wife always gets the nice new large suv? :rolleyes:

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
nice truck. smart move to let original owner take the hit on the price.

Nice truck! Always liked them but could never cut the right deal when I went to buy one. Enjoy it.:cheers:
yeah the dealers hold to their numbers on these because they know they will sell regardless. I haggled with my tahoe for a month and still paid $52k plus 2k for 7 year bumper to bumper warranty. sticker reads 60-61k. bought new in july. 2600 miles on her so far. i baby it.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
We love our 08 Tahoe LTZ too. Nice pick up!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, guys.

Roger...bingo. I'll never buy a new car again. After the butt slam I took on my SRT-8...no thanks. You can have your exclusivity for a few months..then I'll take the bargain.

Happy Easter everyone.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Nice looking ride! Now that you have a tow vehicle, you need a trailer.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice looking ride! Now that you have a tow vehicle, you need a trailer.
Thanks, Aaron. I wish I warranted a trailer.

Jeff...yeah. I have a fairly stressful job..couldn't imagine having to throw in a couple hours a day commuting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts