Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Sick Sick Six
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I've thought about doing some screening for years and I finally bought some supplies and got started. Anyway, I'm going to be putting these on ebay, but thought I'd offer some here first. I need to order more blank T-shirts, but I have 18 Shirts in various sizes right now.

The shirts are extremely comfotable 50/50 blends by Hanes and seldom need to be ironed (I hate ironing). Just shake out and wear! These are not cheap Iron-On's or Heat Transfers, but silk-screened with high quality palstsol garment ink.

I have 5 already printed with the design you see in the pics:
The first two people that "Private Message" for an "XL", and the first three people that "Private Message" me for a "L" will have their shirts shipped out by tuesday. I will contact those people with my PayPal info.

Two XL's
Three L's

The other 13 shirts will be printed Mon/Tues and shipped by Wed/Thurs. On these shirts, since they have not yet been printed you may opt to delete "Race Car Driver" text.

Five XL's
Six L's
Two M's

I will contact everyone with my PayPal info and shirts are on a "First Private Message, First Serve" basis. If you PM me and I have sold out of that size I will let you know and give you the opportunity to let me know that you are still interested so I will order your size when I re-order Shirts (which will be soon.

Shirts are $18 shipped

This Is Me Modeling a "Large"

Don't forget to mention your Size !!
I will respond as soon as I get back home from work late tonight (6-25-04)

·
Sick Sick Six
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Anyone else? (most proceeds will be put into a GN...LOL)

Tell me what you think.

·
GN's, A Girls Best Friend
111 Posts
Just bought one 3 days ago and got it today. I love it! Good quality and recomend that everyone buy one! Thanks for the shirt!! :cheers:

·
Sick Sick Six
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
86GNgirl said:
Just bought one 3 days ago and got it today. I love it! Good quality and recomend that everyone buy one! Thanks for the shirt!! :cheers:
Thank YOU!!

·
Dont visit foreign SITES
3,092 Posts
Got my shirt yesterday!
Its cool.
:cheers:
Now I only have to remember not to wear it while WORKING on the car!

·
Sick Sick Six
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hboost said:
Instead of Race Car Driver they should say "Bitch Magnet".... :headbang:
Bitch Magnet, huh? Hmmmm.....

·
Registered
267 Posts
Excellent shirt. Very fast shipment. A+++. My wife is trying to get a hold of it. Love it!!

Sorry I posted so late. Haven't had the time.

·
Sick Sick Six
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Salvatore Lubrano said:
Excellent shirt. Very fast shipment. A+++. My wife is trying to get a hold of it. Love it!!

Sorry I posted so late. Haven't had the time.
Thanks! So get your wife one too. My girl had me make one for her without the "Race Car Driver". I now have SM through XL. I was running errands the other day when I was walking back to my car and noticed some guys checking it out. When they noticed I was walking towards it they asked if it was mine, but before I could answer one of them noticed my shirt and said "Well, Yeah." pointing it out to his friend. It was pretty funny the way it played out. Almost as it were scripted.

·
Sick Sick Six
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jdpolzin1 said:
I would like a medium one. Could you send me an e-mail to [email protected] on where to send money? Paypal? Thanks ------Jeremy

Info sent. Thanks.

·
Sick Sick Six
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HellOnWheels said:
Can one be ordered that has a pocket?
Unfortunately I do not stock any Pocket Tees.

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
just got my shirt good quality and fast shipping if you own a gn you need this shirt!!!! hey 6 bangr how bout one that shows the front of the car on the front and the back on the back? i have saw these with other cars!!

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
Hey I want one! You take paypal? I think it should say 80s Classic! or the only good thing about the 80s! :D

·
Sick Sick Six
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tony moore said:
just got my shirt good quality and fast shipping if you own a gn you need this shirt!!!! hey 6 bangr how bout one that shows the front of the car on the front and the back on the back? i have saw these with other cars!!
Not a bad Idea...I'll see If I can come up with something like that.

·
Sick Sick Six
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bishir said:
Hey I want one! You take paypal? I think it should say 80s Classic! or the only good thing about the 80s! :D
"the only good thing about the 80's" Funny. PM sent

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
6 Bangr said:
Not a bad Idea...I'll see If I can come up with something like that.
the ones i remember had mess with the best on the front then loose like the rest on the back!

·
Registered
193 Posts
6 Banger, thanks!! The shirt looks and fits great. Thanks also for the fast shipping :6:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts