Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dr. Nehi
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I'm looking for a used, painted front bumper cover for my wife's third-gen Acura TL. Haven't had luck with ebay or the honda/acura forums so I thought I'd see if folks here knew of local salvage yards that have import parts.

It's pretty well beat up city car so the part doesn't need to look perfect-- just would rather not have to go to the expense of buying a new part and painting it.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
For a cheap junkyard I always hit up the two yards in Morrisville,PA Cresent U pull it is pretty cheap and they have alot of imports even had a few G bodies there when I went in the begining of October. Another option is after market I don't know if their still there in Pennsauken but Certifit is pretty affordable do a google serch and check them out. Quick paint option is go to a autobody supply shop with your paint code from your door and some places will match the color and put it in a Spray paint can. The place down here I think charges $20 a can. A little prep work and some primer and your done.

Stefan

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts

·
Dr. Nehi
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all of the leads guys. None of those sites had a silver one in stock now, but I'll watch them for a month or so and then likely buy new and spray it myself.

If others have additional leads post up!
Thanks,
Scott

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Scott, for import parts, check two Harry's U-Pull-It's - one in Pennsville (off the Quakertown exit of the northeast extension), go right at the light at the top of the exit, I think left at the wierd church on the right (about 3-4 miles up the rd) and its up the street 5-6 miles.

...and the Allentown one (Allentown exit, 22 (east?) to 7th st exit, then left onto congress left at dead end and go straight to dead end.

Both have a decent selection of imports.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I have compared prices from the car-part and some of those junk yards listings are priced WAYYYYY to high. :eek!: In my case, I would of saved money buying new then used with questionable quality. So buyer beware!
Jay,

Good thing all prices on there are negotiable!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts