Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grand Bend Motorplex, Ontario Canada.

Friday Night starting at 6pm STREET WARZ!!!

Saturday June 10th, Ontario Street Car Assoc. Shootout Starting at 10am-finish!!!

Sunday June 11th, Ontario Street Car Assoc. Shootout Starting at 11am-finish!!!

Eastern Time!!!!!!

www.yourwaynetwork.com

·
it will run one day
384 Posts
Thanks for posting that and thanks to Your way network for covering our local racing :cheers:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Big Mike is probably there with Terry Brown Thanks for posting this!! :cheers:

·
it will run one day
384 Posts
Just saw Terry make a pass. I think I saw Mike there with him but they got the wide angle lens so he looked shorter.
Terry didnt hook. Seems like everything in super street and outlaw street were not hooking after the last track prep.

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
It would be very cool to watch if it would work correctly. There was a guy that came on and mentioned something about bandwidth problems and he's not kidding, it's unwatchable :(

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Workin fine for me?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Ya that was us. Terry has a new scew blower this year and having problems hooking.Went from 2600 hp to over 3100hp.Real bad tire shake too. Changed the rear gear and 1 st gear in the tranny.Friday night it did a 6.60 and let off at 1000 feet.Saturday ,no traction. Sunday lifted to blower off the intake and the main was spun.
Couple of bad accidents and couple fires too. No one was hurt thank god. Not to many cars made it dowm the track.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts