Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is such a list available? Just curious as to which vendors pay to advertise on the board, and those that do not feel it is worth it to advertise here. :dunno:

·
8,392 Posts
I still wish I could see the Sponsor banners!, but its blacked out with Netscape.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me too. I'm just curious who pays for advertising and who gets free advertising by mentioning their products in threads. I would just like this information to satisfy my own curiosity. :)

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
click on resources, then vendor's index

You can usually tell the deadbeats because they have great big signatures :crazy:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that paying advertisers or just a vendor list? :dunno:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steve Wood said:
click on resources, then vendor's index

You can usually tell the deadbeats because they have great big signatures :crazy:

You mean like this:

:crazy:

Attachments

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excellent, I knew that eventully you would turn out to be good for something. :headbang:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
paying advertiser who doesnt advertise! :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
i emailed UMI tonight and asked them if they could come over here and maybe run a special or group buy. they have good suspension stuff but dont come around here to advertise- they stay over on tb.com

figures when i had no money our group buy-vendor section was packed with threads, now that i have money- i get to pay full price for everything lol

maybe they will come over and run a special- last year on TB.com they did 10% off all Gbody stuff for a month.

·
Unnaturally Aspirated
2,327 Posts
Steve Wood said:

Or people advertise for them in their signatures :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
rastaz said:
Or people advertise for them in their signatures :rolleyes:

Yeah, too damn cheap to spend $250 on a banner...if a legit vendor cannot afford a banner at that price, then he cannot afford to make good any screwups on the work he does either. :sw:

·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
Other Buick boards don't allow advertising in signatures... Cardinal rule violation!

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
BuickGN Boosted said:
I pay. Notice that banners are blacked out in Firefox browser too. Price for advertising is very reasonable on THIS board. :D
And your prices are good too :cheers:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It doesn't matter if it's in the signature or not, they mention their products in a thread, same difference. I don't think it should be a rule, I don't want this board to be like other boards. I just think people should know. :yup:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Zap said:
It doesn't matter if it's in the signature or not, they mention their products in a thread, same difference. I don't think it should be a rule, I don't want this board to be like other boards. I just think people should know. :yup:
I hope it never becomes like the "other" boards you can have some real fun over here even for the britishesh it is "too stuffy" :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts