Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rolleyes: This is what happens when you're goofing around and not paying attention when driving a brand new, untitled GMC Yukon around the lot. The nearest other obstruction to "his" path was freakin' at least 60+ feet away. These new car porters are always pimpin the new cars around and trying to look cool. Makes me sick. He still freakin' has his job! :crazy:

Attachments

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
Reminds me of the wreck I witnessed when a Silvarado ran the light & took a 5 mph hit on the RF tire area. The honda hardly was damaged but the tire on the PU was laying just like the one in those pictures.

·
It's me, really
1,892 Posts
Trust me, when it comes to car jockeying lots of people leave their brain in their front seat when they arrive at work. I would love to have employees have to leave all their own personal car's windows down when rain is forecasted and laugh. That and use their own cars for push vehicles. Moral of the story: When it isn't yours to pay for, no one gives a crap.

·
Turbocharged BrunoStachel
4,813 Posts
I never relized how ugly the 07 GMC's are. Those headlights have got to go. I guess they'll grow on me. I'd pick the 07 Escalade over the Yukon anyway. You cant get the 403HP 6.2 Vortec in a Chevy or GMC. :yup:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
OMG, it's as if my wife were there that day.

·
Just a member
68 Posts
turbofish38 said:
I never relized how ugly the 07 GMC's are. Those headlights have got to go. I guess they'll grow on me. I'd pick the 07 Escalade over the Yukon anyway. You cant get the 403HP 6.2 Vortec in a Chevy or GMC. :yup:

Not sure of the hp, maybe 380, but 6.2 comes in the GMC Denali :headbang:

·
General Useless POS
1,801 Posts
Are they having control arm problems again? or am I missing what he hit?

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He hit that freakin' light pole in the picture. :)

·
General Useless POS
1,801 Posts
Are you kidding me???? Barely scuffed the plastic bumper, but tore the wheel from the control arm???? If thats how those trucks are built, you can KEEP EM!

What pieces of ****! ****in glorified Trailblazers

·
Just a member
68 Posts
Just noticed it was James Wood dealer. We do alot of dealer trades with them. Guess we need to keep an eye out for this one!

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Scuff my "A"! You should see it in person. :crazy: The fender is pushed in as well. I will take more pics. The amount of damage also has alot to do with the angle of the wheels when he was turning. The turned tire caught the pole I guess. As for dealer trades, I don't think you'll be getting this one. I'll let you know what we do with it though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts