·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy birthday young'un. :cheers:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
He's not one of your friends, he's one of my friends, so I am the first to say Happy Birthday, whatshisname! :cheers:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Don't worry about keeping it real! Just enjoy it while you can still count that high! :cheers:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
don't get busted by the cops on your cul-d-sac..happy b-day :cheers:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Have a good Birthday! :cheers: :cheers:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Have lots of fun on your Birthday! Get out & enjoy those young women & all they offer cuz each year they get older & although still quite fun, it's the young crazy ones we most remember! :poon: :yup: :cheers:

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Happy B-Day Buddy :cheers: Go have fun after school..just don't get catch :crazy:

And how many have actually talked to him hmmm..

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Thanks guys...Alot and stuff. :D I'm 21 FTW! Going to have my first beer tonight! :cheers: (Publicly of course :wink: ) The only thing that sucks is that my girlfriend won't be back from vacation until the 21st. I won't even see her till the next day or so. :( She's been gone since the 7th, and I want to see her. But I will have fun this week with the guys though. :headbang:
As for Ttype83... Talked to who man? What you jabbering about? :wink:

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
Happy B-Day! Mine was just a few days ago. After 21 they don't really matter anymore so have fun on your last real B-Day! :)

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Happy birthday. Shoot some Jager for me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts