Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be sure to stop by Jay's GN Parts booth if you plan to visit the Kirban event. Casper's will be supplying popular items sold thru Jay's GN. I will be there for most of the days so be sure to stop by and say hello!
Hope you can make it to this event...sure to be a big turnout.
-John Spina http://www.casperselectronics.com

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
If there's no monsoon a firm maybe here.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I will be there!!
You will see my Rosewood Turbo T there. You may not recognize it, cause you have never seen it before. Plus the fact it is like six different colors. It is presently in the persuit of perfection. It will be painted soon. My friend with a black T-type may be there as well. He has leather(tan) interior. If you see me. Say whats up. I'm an OK guy....sometimes.

·
Registered
122 Posts
i will be there also looking to get my trunk label signed by Molly himself.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Got my trunk label signed...and my build sheet...and my T-shirt. It was a good day. Them on sunday I came up and got my picture with Molly. Junst in case people don't believe me about the signitures. Nobody said hello. I know my car was the second hardest to miss car there..oh well. I probably wouldn't have liked you guys anyway. For sure!

·
Registered
122 Posts
sorry Boo-Boo, didnt notice ya, or i would have said hello. did you notice my car by any chance, with the S1NISTER plate?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Yeah I'm pretty sure I saw it. Did you get dave to work on it that weekend? I thought I may have seen it in the garage. I know I read that plate though. I'm a younger guy(24) and my car said under construction on the front. I had a set of drop spindles for sale as well.

·
Registered
122 Posts
nope, i didnt get any work done by the guys inside, i had to do my own work though, replacing one of the bolts that hold the Kirban d/p to the exhaust elbow, lost 2 already while driving, threw some loctite on it this time and so far it seems to be holding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts