Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Kirban's next open house, aka "Septemberfest" is taking place on Saturday, Sept 28th.

Most likely congregate at the Bensalem K-Mart and Caravan over. If anyone wants to arrange caravans from other areas (whether to Bensalem or direct to Kirbans) feel free to use this thread.

Who's In??? :headbang:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm in. Took off that weekend

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
From Dennis Kirban....

We will be holding our annual fall ?SEPTEMBERFEST? Open House on Saturday, September 28th, at our Plumsteadville location - 6201 Kellers Church Road, Plumsteadville. Rain or Shine, 9 am until 3 pm. Open to all cars, not just Turbo Buicks.

Free Yum Yum donuts and coffee will be provided in the morning.

Pete and I will have our usual array of used parts. Some of the highlights for the Open House will be the raffle prizes, M&M contest, and a no reserve auction. We will have some really neat items for the no reserve auction including several items from Jays GN that we purchased.

Our personal Turbo-T will be on display and I will show our new plug-and-play H4 headlight system.

Once again, Chef Russ and Nancy will be preparing a full-course gourmet luncheon, like they did at our Spring Open House. This time the menu will be expanded. We are very fortunate to have Nancy and Russ, our local Turbo Buick Chef who loves to cook, generously offer to prepare the entire luncheon menu. So bring your appetite.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Carless :)
I can drive your TTA up Jim :D

·
Registered
947 Posts
kirbans...

the memo said other cars are welcome so if any of my Buicks are not ready i'll bring somethin else, maybe my 97 Honda Accord :eek!:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Already had plans for that day...damn. I haven't done sh!t car related this year.

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
MAGNA was well represented at the spring open house, you guys should try to meet at Kmart with the rest of us. The look on the other drivers faces is priceless with about 12 Buick Turbo powered cars rumbling down the road...and rolling into Kirban's together is very cool also!
There was even one guy driving his car, with a head gasket blown, the name has been with held to protect his identity... I think John Huber had it fixed shortly after the cruise... ooops.

Chuck

·
Buick Hypochondriac
3,236 Posts
I should be in provided I can get the car back together and nothing crazy happens.

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Kirban Update:

This event will feature a larger No Reserve Auction featuring several items I bought from Jays GN business. Also we recently got a huge new barbeque that is 10 feet long so Russ and Nancy can cook up a wide variety of special foods for the free luncheon.

If you came to the Spring event you know it was something special with the wide variety of food we had for the luncheon.

This event happens rain or shine. See you there.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
If I don't have to work I'm going to try to make this one. Never been to Kirban's before.

·
Registered
200 Posts
What's the address to this Kmart you mentioned? I've heard of Bensalem, but not sure how far it is from me. Jeff any idea? I'll look into it and see about maybe meeting up with u guys. What time u meet will also play a role haha

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I haven't been to a magna function in like 4 years.... maybe its time to show my face you you guys don't mind a syclone making the caravan with you

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.