Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KIRBAN PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS SPRING OPEN HOUSE - Plumsteadville, PA - Saturday, April 13th, 2013 -
Our Spring Open House is Saturday, April 13th, 2013 - 9 am until 3 pm - Rain or Shine Kirban Performance Products, 6201 Kellers Church Road, Plumsteadville, PA 18949
Besides the usual Yum Yum donuts, Kirban humor, used parts, special prices, and M&M contest, we will have a “No Reserve” auction.
As a special treat, our local Buick owners and baker, Russ and Nancy, will be cooking up hot dogs, hamburgers and who knows what else. Many of you have enjoyed their tasty baked treats at our events and they have agreed to expand their delights by cooking up lunch!
So, if you have never attended any of our past Open House events, this is the one to attend. Bring your appetite.
FREE Yum Yum Donuts & Coffee (while supplies last)
FREE LUNCH - Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Ribs, Sweet Potato Fries, Macaroni ‘n Cheese & Goodies - Homemade by Russ and Nancy.
Our newest products will be on display and available for sale.
Be sure to bring any parts you want to trade.
Save 5% on in-stock catalog items - Save shipping on purchases
If you’re planning to come and purchase specific items, call at least one week in advance and have our staff hold them aside for you to be sure we will have what you need that day.
M&Ms GUESS CONTEST & RAFFLES IN THE AFTERNOON - DOOR PRIZES
VENDORS - PETE HOFFMAN - Paul Castle WORLD OF MOTORWORKS
Dennis Kirban and Pete Hoffman will have used parts for sale. It’s a great opportunity to find some of those hard-to-find restoration items.
KIRBAN’S PERSONAL WHITE TURBO-T WILL BE ON DISPLAY
Terry Shaw, AUTO LEGAL SERVICES - Appraisal Information
MINI REPLICA CARS - “Norman and his Toys” Mini Motorized Replicars on Display. Bring your Camera!
ZDDPlus™ will be on Sale - Just $7 per bottle when you buy 2 or more!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
In. Hoping to have my suspension upgrades done by then so I can properly road test them.... :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
I can go for a bit, I'll be bringing my car

·
Registered
947 Posts
Kirban..

Looks like i can make it

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
I would say hellz to the yeah to the caravan...man I was hoping to catch up a bunch of stuff but got dragged out to lunch today with work. We usually meet up at the Bensalem K Mart so let me find out for sure what's going on.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
I'm planning to be there... Jim - any caravan this year?
We'll meet at K-Mart on Street Road just before 8am and roll out of K-Mart on Street road at 8am sharp! Be there or meet us along the way somewhere.

The route taken will be, Street Road to 611 right on 611 to Keller's Church Road then left and Kirban's is down on the right.

1837 Street Road Bensalem, PA 19020

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Assuming the weather stays reasonable (current forecast is 59F and sunny), I'll definitely be joining y'all. Been too long, fellas. :cheers:
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

·
Buick Hypochondriac
3,236 Posts
I'm out. Haven't even gotten started on the car, and too much to do here. Maybe next time. Shame too, I need some parts cored out. Oh well.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
I'm out. Haven't even gotten started on the car, and too much to do here. Maybe next time. Shame too, I need some parts cored out. Oh well.
Just come up in your daily, no Buick doesn't meant you can't attend.

·
Flyn Greek
2,133 Posts
May make this with the wife's car Buick is down for not till I get this rear crap figured out

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
Jim C any idea what time the caravan will hit rt 611?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Can't make the event instead we're headin to DE to pick up 2 more lifts for the shop

1 - 20 of 56 Posts