Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally get to post a kill... but i got killed... lol.2 girls,nothing wrong with that....but yes girls in a srt 4 neon,thinking they were great after leaving a car show last night...(thursday night,at kimballs in westford mass....)thought they were going to be smart and get into the roght lane,(turn only...but that never happens) and roll past everyone waiting for the light...her car sounded pretty good actually..definatly exaust,front mount,but what everrrrrrrrrr....
she rolled out inching and inching forward... lol... no f*ing way....my son was the only encouragment... lol... hes like,dad your not gonna let that happen are you...NO WAY... lol... i have a dump with a pipe so it goes out the side beyond the door.. aiming right at their window.. lol.... soooo yellow... she steps up a little,soo... i stay around 1800 or so... and green.....i spooled right up to 23 lbs,and screwed...lol... the 4.1 makes a sick sound when rippin! and holy sh*t its loud...lol....spun lightlyfor about 150 ft or so... just long enough to pass the cop sitting in the side of a store....YUP.with the neon 3 car lengths back before i got total traction....and got the warning from the boy... lol...whoops...sooo... smoked a chick in an srt..no big deal....until i got about a mile up the road and had a nother employee of the state bag a hard u turn behind me,before the girl could even catch up... might i add... and yup...the side of the road...for me...all this before the girl could get by... and smirk,and call me an a$$hole.. lol.. soo i gave the hound a cordial wave and my son says,did she just call you an a$$hole... and i said yes,but,from a long long way behind us.. lol.soooo after all... while i was getting run... i was shaking my head at my son,and pointing at him... he asks why you doing that? so i say ,it looks like im teaching you a lesson that this isnt right and blah blah blah.. but man that was cool huh... so he laughs... and the cop saw the whole thing and says,see your dad is right i saw him telling you from my car,and this isnt right...lolwritten warning for exaust,noise,50 in a 25,excessive accelerating?never heard that one...and an appointment with a judge.. lol... i knew i would get bagged sooner or later... lol..this thing is an animal...enjoy... :cheers: :usa:

·
nero v. 2.0
3,323 Posts
Excessive acceleration, huh? Never heard of that one either... that litle thing called discretion that cops have is something, ain't it?

At least you had fun! :cheers: :yup: :6:

·
Registered
951 Posts
excessive acelleration sounds like what we have here in CA under exhibition of speed

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
2blue87s said:
,excessive accelerating?never heard that one...
They can be expensive....
The term varies, but, if they hear you acting like you might be racing, or leaving a patch (varies by local), they can generally write you for some *minor* charge that has a pretty stiff fine, to get your attention about not being PC.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i lucked out... :headbang: had a local friend o mine...look at the ticket...it says no action necissary,written warning...he says... no trouble from this one...we'll see...but man... what a blast... ive never heard of excessive excelleration either...discretion is a pissah until they get cought... :cheers:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
2blue87s said:
i lucked out... :headbang: had a local friend o mine...look at the ticket...it says no action necissary,written warning...he says... no trouble from this one...we'll see...but man... what a blast... ive never heard of excessive excelleration either...discretion is a pissah until they get cought... :cheers:
I had one in IL "improper forward progress of a stationary vehicle" or some thing like that was in my 76 Dodge Dart

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
did they abbreviate it??? I.F.P.S.V lol.... thats a hell of a way to say... da*m your really movin.... :cheers:

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
I've gotten an excessive accelleration ticket before. I was driving my old truck. :headbang:

Attachments

·
Keep the Rubber Side Down
1,161 Posts
I got an "unsafe start" here in NY (squelin the tires :headbang: ), back in the day - winter beater, too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts