Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The air was cold and the pavement was hot my friends, not to mention a nice wind to my back. Havnt changed a thing since I was went last year. It was the first time I took the car out to open it up this year. Still have to intall my H&R bar. but I was very happy with the results.

Great night of racing at Atco. Got to make 4 passes before getting the boot. But had lots of fun doing it. :cheers:

Time to change the Sig!

Attachments

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
Nice! I almost went tonight to try the Benz, but didn't think anyone else would be there.

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
congrats ..osoclose to a 10 slip

great et for the MPH
fell off at top end on first slip second slip was closer to what it should be but still a little low on top half MPH

I was kicking myself for letting off on that second run. In third gear I let off got back in it slowly and then let off again cause it was showing some knock. My O2s were in the 750 range and I figured it was false but I let out anyway. Figured the run was a scrap, and almost **** when I saw the 11.0 slip!!!! Thought, "oh my god" if i just stayed in it a little longer. Dammit! Oh well I was smiling ear to ear anyway. I had a blast.:cheers:

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
nice. sometimes it feels good to get the boot. congrats

·
Registered
947 Posts
Atco..

they have to Nick has no bars whatsoever it's a new ownership and prolly enforcing the rules and i'm not sure if it's a hearsay but what i'm hearing is that there's a big lawsuit from the previous ownership for letting a guy ran his uncertified car and ended up in the cemetery :eek!: we all get mad at Atco but there's a reason for it.

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was really happy with the 4 runs they allowed me. They warned me twice but I was trying for that 10 second slip so I went for it. Thought they handled it well and I was happy to leave till I get the proper safety equipment. the track seems to have more people working there and was running pretty smooth.:cheers:

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
I went to spectate Friday night. Got there at 745. My buddy said he saw you-he saw the plates and I told him I knew you. Sorry I missed ya. Good runs. Post up before you head out.

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I went to spectate Friday night. Got there at 745. My buddy said he saw you-he saw the plates and I told him I knew you. Sorry I missed ya. Good runs. Post up before you head out.
Sorry I missed you too Jay. What was your buddy driving? There were two CTS-Vs there one coupe one four door. I will try to post next time, usually I shoot up on a seconds notice. Looks like ill be going to watch for now.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
I met the dude in the coupe, but the sedan was already gone. My buddy was just there watching- not running.

It looks different w/o the wall and the old tower. But now you can see the whole burnout box from the grand stands and those who want to, can drive around the water box. Those silly fwd guys wont be dragging water to the line now. Also the bleachers in the burnout box area are bigger, but not yet completed. Overall seems like some good improvements.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Great numbers, what's the combo? PSI range and fuel type?

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great numbers, what's the combo? PSI range and fuel type?
Precision 62 turbo
Precision SLIC
60lb injectors
Razors Alky
Micheals Fully Built Tranny
walbro hotwired

28-29# boost on all runs

I had half a tank of 93 octane and bought 2.5 gallons of 103 mixed in when I got to the track. Spraying meth at 10lbs

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.