Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day, have a question probably for some of the older buick people. I had to replace the cam in my GN early in life due to failure. I opted for a Kenne Bell cam but can't find any info/specs on it for ordering a new chip. It was a KB-1TX. Does anyone have any old catalogs with the specs? Thanks, Chris.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Chris,

I had a look and I can't find any of my Kenne Bell catalogs. I *think* I still have an old Kenned Bell 1TXB cam in the closet here. Anyways, going from memory which isn't so good anymore I *believe* they were something like a 202-202 cam, pretty mild and not much different than stock.

Sorry I can't find my literature but maybe someone will chime in with some more concrete information. :dunno:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I dug an old Kenne Bell catalog out and here are the specs for the KB 1TX cam:

Hydraulic, valve lift .460/.460, duration 260/260, lobe center 114, power range 1000-5500, max RPM 5500.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Chris,

I found my old Kenne-Bell catalogues and the specs are as posted by Joel, but I am *assuming* those duration numbers are at .006 lift, not the normally used .050 lift which would make them smaller.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts