1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
hes around sometimes :dunno:

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
I remember him saying the Buick guys were cheap and a pita to deal with. He must be basking in the glory of selling parts to Mustang and Camaro people which clearly don't care when (or if ever) they get their parts and also I hear they don't care about the price.

·
Boost Sux my Wallet
1,297 Posts
He still has sweet stuff though.
:headbang:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Keith Mease

I always liked Keith and still do. i don't mind waiting on my parts especially his because his stuff is very very nice. Bob

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Orlando_87GN said:
I remember him saying the Buick guys were cheap and a pita to deal with. He must be basking in the glory of selling parts to Mustang and Camaro people which clearly don't care when (or if ever) they get their parts and also I hear they don't care about the price.

he does mostly impala SS stuff- has some CRAZY twin turbo impala kits- complete bolt on and go.

he is a good guy- and i will agree with him to an extent- the buick community seems to be the most pain to deal with. we are cheap, and expect a good product and fast delivery. im not bashing anyone- im talking about most people- and most of them admit they are like that.

i think he just got tired of his phone ringing off the hook- he used to get parts out within a few weeks, then it was a few months, now its a year or more.

hes a great fabricator and if he was set up with a distributor his buisness would be a gold mind- he just has a hard time dealing with customers

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes he in a pita to deal with and he does good work.. When he s available.. Just wanted to know if he was around or on tour with that twin turbo impala.. I ll make the trip.. Thanks guys..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts