Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and I noticed that it was very bright white on the round piece that goes into the intake. It also had a little black on the tip of the same piece(which could be from my greasy hands) and it smelled like gas. Is this telling me I am running very lean or is it normal?

I'm about to test drive the car and see if the new EGR fixed my code 32 problem.

Thanks!

------------------
1987 GN 14" K&N, Accel yellow tops, adj. wastegate, adj. FPR, XP Armstrong hotwired, 160*-stat, Hooker 2.5" catback exaust, Thrasher chips, shift kit, trans cooler, vdo boost/oil/temp guages, scanmaster v2.1, T-Link, Kirban's front/rear frame braces, Hotchkis lower control arms, variable rate rear springs, GNX wanna-be rims, and the rest is stock as far as I can tell...or too meaningless to list.

1987 Cavalier Z24 daily driver. 3-chamber flowmaster and 135db worth of stereo.

Shaun

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I push the diaphram in and cover the vac connection, it doesn't move. So it holds vaccum. I took it for a spin and it ran great. Now let's see how well it runs at the track on friday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.