Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The June MAGNA meet for PA will take place at the GM Nationals in Carlisle, PA, at the MAGNA tent, on Saturday, June 22nd at noon. We want to get as many MAGNA members as possible to rock the MAGNA tent! We showed Maxim how we roll last October, now let's show the rest of the GM Community!

Stay tuned for further details! :headbang:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guys - just throwing around ideas - anyone interested in doing a BBQ at the MAGNA club tent for our June Meet?

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I'm not much of a cook but I would be glad to buy some food to contribute.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let's figure this out - I guess for starters who's all coming? I think we can get a grill there one way or another, we need to figure out food/supplies/etc.

·
'86 GN
1,435 Posts
I have my small tailgater grill. Put a list together of stuff you need and everybody chime in what they can bring. Cork said earlier he has an electric setup. Grizz will bring the Margaritas. I don't know about anybody else but I'm getting anxious.:cheers::6::cheers::6:

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
I still don't know what im driving. If its nice I will just drive the car if it's going to be HOT N Humid I'll be driving the truck and trailering the car. I can bring a cooler with some beverages.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
I will be up there first thing Friday and staying until Sunday. Would be happy to contribute some munchies or paper products.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Forecast looks great for Friday and Saturday. Ill be there when the gates open Friday and Saturday. Anyone who was on the fence now is the time to make plans. It's going to be a blast. How often will the Turbo Buick be the feature car at Carlisle? :6:

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Forecast looks great for Friday and Saturday. Ill be there when the gates open Friday and Saturday. Anyone who was on the fence now is the time to make plans. It's going to be a blast. How often will the Turbo Buick be the feature car at Carlisle? :6:
Probably not until the 50th Anniversary :rolleyes:. I share your excitement Randy. Been waiting 10+ years to participate in a Carlisle show and it's finally going to happen. Should be a great weekend :cheers:.

·
'86 GN
1,435 Posts
Sorta halfa goofy idea. There will be many people that don't know each other or their cars. What about putting your screen name on the rear window. Maybe smallish on the rear window (right side lower?) so as not to take away anything from the car?? I'll have plenty of shoe polish, it wipes right off, if anybody's in.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Sorta halfa goofy idea. There will be many people that don't know each other or their cars. What about putting your screen name on the rear window. Maybe smallish on the rear window (right side lower?) so as not to take away anything from the car?? I'll have plenty of shoe polish, it wipes right off, if anybody's in.
I'm in. I will probably get a silver marker. Although this is more of a black car problem. Lol

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Not a bad idea or maybe put an index card on the dash with your name. I've seen other groups have small decals made but it's too late for that.

·
'86 GN
1,435 Posts
Jefffffff, we all own Buicks so get your list together of stuff we need for Sat. so we can save up our $$$$$:D:D:D:D:D:D:6::6::6::6: and have gas money leftover!!!

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry guys had a crazy week last week at work...trying to coordinate with Mr. C but he's too busy trying to find all the errant fingerprints.

I was trying to get a list of who's actually coming from MAGNA so we know how much food we need.

Anyways...I have a few tables we may be able to bring (checking to see if Mr. C can put them in his truck).

I have to go back and read the posts, but it sounds like we have access to a grill, and I can pick up stuff from BJs if need be (fresh burgers/dogs/etc). Can someone else bring some fixins and drinks?

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Jeff I'll bring drinks. I'll bring water and some sodas. I don't have a big cooler though. Anyone have a big cooler they can bring?

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Jeff I'll bring drinks. I'll bring water and some sodas. I don't have a big cooler though. Anyone have a big cooler they can bring?
Randy I was going to bring water and some soda already I have a cooler, bought some water was gonna stop today and pick up some soda. Is someone bringing a grill if so we are going to need food for it.

Stefan

1 - 20 of 73 Posts