1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
7/14 Sunday, @ Sonic Drive-In,
1101 route 130 south
CINNAMINSON, NJ 08077.
Noon until....

There is a Speed Raceway (go-karts)at that location as well so bring your helmets. I'm sure some of the guys will do some cart racing after lunch and the meet!

Sonic, America's Drive-In | This Is How You Sonic
Speed Raceway

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Speed Raceway also has helmets for those who don't own one. So let's go racing after we eat! These little electric carts are fast and move out pretty good. They also utilize a full timing system to show you fastest lap, and times vs the other racers in your race.

Hoping for a good turnout. Should be fun!

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
nice, ready for a stomping again Jay and Jim?
Loose some weight then it will be a challenge! You fat guys have the edge of gravity! :D

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Sounds like fun - hope I am up for it.

Kelli

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
This Sunday who's all going?

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Looks like the weather is going to be nice as well for a change! The lot here is really big so we should all be able to park away from the cars in between Sonic and Speed Race way for those who want to grab some grub and race the carts!

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Whoa...a gixxerjockey sighting! :eek!::eek!:

You people might as well stay home and save yourselves the embarassment :yup:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Well since this damn rain won't stop around these parts to get your car out for 10 minuets lately, it's going to be nice to have the car out tomorrow! So far partly cloudy with sun and a hot one of 91. Then again my AC blows ice cubes out of the vents in the 87 so bring it on :) Keep in mind Speed RaceWay is right there and some of the guys are going to race carts after the meet. I can't find the pricing on their web site but I think it's like 32 bucks if you never been there for a race. Then after that it's 20 a race. That gets you 14 laps I believe around the track. I'm sure most guys are only going to race one race but hopefully we can all race together! Makes it more fun that way :) They are super fun and fast. They have helmets there to use for free as well. But if you have a helmet with a face shield bring it along if you like. Must have full face shield. See you kids tomorrow!

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
C'mon dude. All monthly meets not at a race event (Atco, E Town, Cecil, etc) are always at 12 noon. Hope you can make it!

·
Flyn Greek
2,133 Posts
Damn i did not see it bro crap gotta get my eyes checked i should be there if all goes right

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Great time had by all! Had a few new members come out today as well Welcome to you guys even tho Wes can't get on the forum yet they think he's a spam bot! :crazy: It was a hot one but nice and cool in Speed Raceway. We need to do this location again that's for sure! For those not on Spacebook here are some pics I took....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
I had the RPMs but they ran me down!

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
But Jason told me the pedal on the left was the gas!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts