Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
lag,what is that?
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never knew there was a height requirement for being sentenced to jail. :dunno:

That guy molested a 12 year old girl on more than 1 occasion and the judge is worried about him being able to handle being behind bars because of his height. :confused: The judge should have to serve right beside him so she can make sure he isn't treated badly in jail. :yup:

http://cbs11tv.com/watercooler/watercooler_story_146004222.html

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
And yet another retarded legal precedent is set. Great. I know a few people that short and will now go tell them that they've got a loop hole and can do whatever.

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
how stupid is that...what is next...and advocates for short people thinks that is a good thing...maybe that could be his defense...your honor I was picked on all my life because I was short...

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
If the guy had just been an "undocumented alien", as well as short, then he probably would have been give a reward.

·
Turbocharged BrunoStachel
4,813 Posts
Does this guy have a flat head and no teeth too?

Remember the punch line to that old "perfect woman" joke?

·
Older than dirt
2,717 Posts
Eric...

turbofish38 said:
Does this guy have a flat head and no teeth too?

Remember the punch line to that old "perfect woman" joke?
She had to have "pistol grip" ears, too!!! :eek2:

·
Older than dirt
2,717 Posts
Zaps....

STOMPN 6 said:
There is a petition drive calling for the resignation of the judge. :yup: :headbang:

The Attorney General of Nebraska is going to appeal the sentence,so the little guy may be going to jail after all. :yup:

Don't they make some shoes that make short people look taller? :dunno:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/31/national/main1672058.shtml
G/F has a pair. That way she looks to be 13, instead of her real age......9. :yup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.