Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since he so good at making fun of the jcc and all others, he's running a special this week. his favorite color tractor.

he likes it so much. i thought that they only came in green and yellow.

ps, if you dont like it dont post, no need to get into the bs. he's travis's best man and number 1 buttkisser.you need a pry bar to get him out of travis's but.

mark m =t6p

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
T6Pee said:
since he so good at making fun of the jcc and all others, he's running a special this week. his favorite color tractor.

ps, if you dont like it dont post, no need to get into the bs. he's travis's best man and number 1 buttkisser.you need a pry bar to get him out of travis's but.

mark m =t6p
Mark, now I KNOW you're a troll.

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Quite honestly, I don't care for that board any more. I used to really like it, but it has changed, so I simply moved on. I won't get into who or what I don't like. But I have to be honest, these threads are getting old. :horse:

If you really are unhappy with them, than join the club. But join the club and put something into this board other than tear downs of other boards. The first few were funny and brought out some interesting comments by members here, but this is just fishing now.

I know you said move on and don't read this if ya don't like it. Well, I said my piece. I promise not to say any more. PM me if ya like.

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
T6Pee said:

mark m =t6p
Only a dumb @$$ thinks tractors come only in puke green and piss yellow.
I have a cool 1946 Red Farmall model A, Farmalls are a 1000 time better than John Deere or Ford tractors. :yup:
Also that pic is of a Ford tractor which are suppose to be grey.

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Buick Runner said:
Only a dumb @$$ thinks tractors come only in puke green and piss yellow.
I have a cool 1946 Red Farmall model A, Farmalls are a 1000 time better than John Deere or Ford tractors. :yup:
Actually it should either be gray, gray and red, or gray and blue. :D Most definately not pink though.

·
Register Boozer
3,904 Posts
That pink hue looks like a little Photoshop magic. I've seen a yellow Ford 8N (I think that's what it is) at my friends winery in Mexico rotting away. Here are some shots I got from it:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
holy cow. you guys are whinning bitches like travis say on his bb. these post are jabs at them not you, so stay the hell out if you don't like it...... wa wa wa wa.

i dont care what color they came in it was directed at john deere.

to the guys that don't like it, to bad, don't read it and dont post. i'm sure this bb owner will put a knitting forum in it for ya.

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
TROLL :yup:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
/\ /\ /\ ....As The Turbo Spools, no?

Ty really doesn't need your help to look dumb.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
T6Pee said:
holy cow. you guys are whinning bitches like travis say on his bb. these post are jabs at them not you, so stay the hell out if you don't like it...... wa wa wa wa.

i dont care what color they came in it was directed at john deere.

to the guys that don't like it, to bad, don't read it and dont post. i'm sure this bb owner will put a knitting forum in it for ya.
He's right.
If you think he's whiny,boring or repetitive,you can choose not to post on his threads

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
The Radius Kid said:
He's right.
If you think he's whiny,boring or repetitive,you can choose not to post on his threads.

or you can choose to post that it is getting old....whats one of the great things about this board...... :yup: and if you don't like him you can put him of your ignore list

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Buick Runner said:
I thought they came in any color as long as it's black? :rolleyes:

Art.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
87natty said:
I hate all of you within driving distance... :cheers:
You've got a lot of driving to do my friend. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts