Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'nuff said.... :headbang:

Attachments

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Ahhh!!! still fast no matter how you look at it. but I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing I was that close. Dont worry Jim youll get em next time :headbang:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
rastaz said:
He should have staged with his rear tires... :crazy:

>>> That's an easy 9.94 staging just as you described.....easy when you shorten the track. I am gonna try that in Norwalk next week.

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good thing Jims MAT's were under 90º all week.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Orlando_87GN said:
Good thing Jims MAT's were under 90º all week.
>>> So he's got that going for him.

·
Defender of the Universe
10,604 Posts
BobbyBuick said:
WTF ,probably posted by somebody who runs 12s.The track was way off on 60's all week for most.and who gives a sh!t if its a 10.00 still a very fast car .he will go 9.70s at norwalk .I dont get this ?
Jim Rome is that you? :D :D :D LOL :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
BobbyBuick said:
WTF ,probably posted by somebody who runs 12s.The track was way off on 60's all week for most.and who gives a sh!t if its a 10.00 still a very fast car .he will go 9.70s at norwalk .I dont get this ?

He was kidding Jim...sometimes, Bobby, you have to pay attention to get things. :)

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
Jim has been trying to kick Rich's a$$ for years. His headlock hold just doesn't work on the little guy. Just another case of not getting the job done. :crazy:
Good run Jim. I'm sure 9.80's will be your next timeslip :sw:

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
The BIG guy needs to drop some weight...that will do it....Ed quit bringing the krispy kreams... Jim see what ED is doing to you, it's all a plot to keep the Big guy down. :poke:

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Maybe Jim could hit 9's if we installed a hampster wheel in his car :dunno:, thats a easy 10 HP right there :yup:

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
a ferret wheel might be 20hp!!

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
With a twin ferretbine setup, one can expect to see 300+hp off the bat!!!!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Wow Jim. You need one of these set ups. It will up your HP to 300 off the bat. :yup: :rotflmao:

>>> I should Huh??. The Problem is that I Rip the heads off those ferrets so fast that It really wont help..... You know Ferrets taste just like Chicken...

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Jim Rome can get it done period........I think Jim Rome did a great job last week and has nothing to be ashamed of, he does have a 9 second car and that will be proven by years end.

Very few of us don't battle problems at these events and Jim was no exception but he showed up to race and fought so ya gotta give him credit for that, not to mention the fact that he is my buddy.

Jim and I chat every single day. I mean never and I mean never does a day go by when I don't talk to Jim, even if it's only a joke he has for me. Sometimes his jokes aren't very funny but I never let onto that, I let him finish his joke then I laugh like crazy even if I already heard the joke before.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.