Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a post card in the mail, here it is pictured below. On the back it says "Mr Anderson, we are all PULLING for our fellow BRUIN, James Romanello, will you please call ATI and put the heat on them so he can get his converter back in time to bust out some 9.50's in TSM trim?"

Attachments

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Mascot's pulling for him also.

Attachments

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
So are the faculty and all the young, young neatly dress boys around the school.

Attachments

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
And so this young girl hanging from the school ground at the Brunswick school........Go Jimmy Go she was heard to be saying right before she fell off the bar and split her chin open.

Attachments

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Not to mention the Brunswick School Milfs, they love Jim Rome.......he is so burly and such a good listener too.

They are pulling for Jim Rome also.

Attachments

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
what color urinal cakes do they use in that school :dunno: :D ( :D =humor :sw: )

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
The Brunswick school music teacher even composed a song for Jim Rome running in TSM.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
I got a post card in the mail, here it is pictured below. On the back it says "Mr Anderson, we are all PULLING for our fellow BRUIN, James Romanello, will you please call ATI and put the heat on them so he can get his converter back in time to bust out some 9.50's in TSM trim?"

>>> Well that would be Kinda funny tubby, But I don't work @ that campus. What it should have said was:

Mr Anderson,
Get off your Fat Willy Wonka candy aSS & get our fearless leader his converter so he can lay down the beaten of your life on to you. It would be in your "BEST" intrest to do this in a timely manner or we (Bruins) will have the best lawyers in the country stick a pole so far up your butt we will see what your thinking about having for diner.

PS: We are having a little get together @ the marina on friday, please stop by for food & a cocktail.

Thanks.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Here's a teacher explaining how big Jim Rome's ear got for going days on end without a shower in BG.

She is quoted as saying "hygiene and showering daily is a must, and if you can't get a ride to the hotel, take a cab or your ears will grow to this size like Jim Rome's did and it will never fit under a helmet again". "Good luck in TSM Jim Rome she said"

Attachments

·
\l/ Were winners go!
2,017 Posts
Jim Rome and the original Boy BB team

Nice shorts Jim,Now i know why you were cardboard pant,To cover them socks

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Otto J said:
Dont you mean give head?

No. I try to make all the Kids happy....

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.