Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your converter is back from ATI, they thanked me for allowing them to use it on the display at ETown. I pulled it out of the box and noticed some powdered sugar on the sides and a piece of funnel cake in the box, dont know where that came from?????? Dad will ship it tomorrow.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Great customer service Bill, I am sure Jim will be very happy.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Russ Merritt said:
:D :D Nice!!!

I can actually hear him getting fatter.........

Those cardboard Wranglers are in DEEEEEEP trouble!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
Your converter is back from ATI, they thanked me for allowing them to use it on the display at ETown. I pulled it out of the box and noticed some powdered sugar on the sides and a piece of funnel cake in the box, dont know where that came from?????? Dad will ship it tomorrow.

>>> Wow, Thank you for the Great service. I wanna thank you for always calling back & for the links to those sites. I hope that you left the sugar on the box & the funnel cake cause everyone knows how much I love it.

Jim

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
Those cardboard Wranglers are in DEEEEEEP trouble!

Billy,

Atleast I have pants that fit. All you got is sweat pants, Fat a$$. Or the 48w X 26L.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JimRome said:
Billy,

Atleast I have pants that fit. All you got is sweat pants, Fat a$$. Or the 48w X 26L.

You're the one with the SWEET pants (I know you spelled it wrong) and Otto really appreciates you wearing them for him in private I'm sure.....even if you dont shower! During the daylight hours or in puclic, you elect to sport the Cardboard Wranglers as evident by nearly every picture of you on this board! YEEAAAAAAH baby all cardboard for JR! No problem on the customer service Jim, it is the least I could do. Hopefully this thing will do what you guys need it to do! Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
You're the one with the SWEET pants (I know you spelled it wrong) and Otto really appreciates you wearing them for him in private I'm sure.....even if you dont shower! During the daylight hours or in puclic, you elect to sport the Cardboard Wranglers as evident by nearly every picture of you on this board! YEEAAAAAAH baby all cardboard for JR! No problem on the customer service Jim, it is the least I could do. Hopefully this thing will do what you guys need it to do! Thanks for the compliments.

>>> Ahhh Billy, Carhartts, Atleast get that right.Yes we all could use a shower ( They Refresh me ) But I understand if you don't like to take them, It's your choice.
I will say this tho, Bald by choice?? Your fat aSS, That sh!T fell out about 9 months ago.....

I'm sure Rich has a great line of products for you. I also know for sure that a mens bra is in order for you. I know someone for that too.
If you want, I'll set up a meeting for you 2 moes, Then you can Chit Chat about you know, Bra's,small strokes,cranks,pistons,hygenie.
Lemme know fat boy.

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Rich and Artie paid for that funnel cake at e-town :D ( :D is for humor)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts