Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim,

Since I was down at Anderson Performance today dropping off the car for chassis cert I picked up your convertor.

I got it home and opened the box only to find this.

I supposed those guys at ATI were really hungry last week at Etown and were in fact eating funnel cakes as witnessed by the abundance of confectionary sugar all over your convertor.

Take a look and look what they wrote in the box, I guess your convertor gave them fits and they wrote something on the inside of the box that you would only see when you opened it.

I had heard stories of mechanics doing that too, which IMO really isn't nice but when you push people and rush them to get things done sometimes they don't like that and strike back.

Attachments

·
Got it figured out?
876 Posts
Wow, I can't believe what I'm seeing. I really think your have shown that somebody is in the sugar coating business at ATI.

Sorry Jim you had to see this.

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
is that one of those new columbian convertors :D

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Looks like a big chocolate donut with a lysol lid in the middle of it to me. :eek!:

·
15,681 Posts
Zap said:
Looks like a big chocolate donut with a lysol lid in the middle of it to me. :eek!:
well jim does do urinal sanitation :D

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I'll be damned....it is funnelcake powder! Jim, do what you do when you are usually depressed (no, dont take pills) and eat up like a big boy....fatass!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
I had heard stories of mechanics doing that too, which IMO really isn't nice but when you push people and rush them to get things done sometimes they don't like that and strike back.

Ahole :D I can hardly wait!

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

·
\l/ Were winners go!
2,017 Posts
Because i love to know whats going on first,Jim Rome will be home in a few minutes to read this
:)

·
\l/ Were winners go!
2,017 Posts
Otto J said:
Because i love to know whats going on first,Jim Rome will be home in a few minutes to read this
:)
Obviously it take him more than that to think up a good comeback :D

·
15,681 Posts
I thought they made deoderant that was not supposed to flake off anymore :eek!:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Well,Well,Well, I see you have got my Sugar coated converter. I hope the sugar lasts longer than the paint on that piece.

Billy, How does it feel selling me the converter that gonna kick you "potato chip mega dollar" cars asS all the way back to maryland?? You better not sell the "RACE" motor & put it in that pringle chip car if you wanna hang with me tough guy.

Theres gonna be a few things happening on Labor day weekend,

1) Ottos gonna be at RCA BBQ.
2) Billy gonna be wearing a T6P shirt
3) Billy gonna be wearing "Property of Jim Rome shirt
4) Newmans gonna get slapped around a bit
5) Stewie is gonna pee on Artie Putz

You guys have your fun with this,Cause the bottom line is
Billys got some Coco butter for you know who :D

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JimRome said:
Theres gonna be a few things happening on Labor day weekend,

1) Ottos gonna be at RCA BBQ.
2) Billy gonna be wearing a T6P shirt
3) Billy gonna be wearing "Property of Jim Rome shirt
4) Newmans gonna get slapped around a bit
5) Stewie is gonna pee on Artie Putz

>>>Jim,

1. Didn't realize *** was having a BBQ also, tell Otto it's exit 138 off the GSP.
2. He didn't put a T6P sticker on his car I am sure he'll wear a T6P t shirt :rolleyes:
3. There aren't any of them made, cause they won't be needed.
4. Not by you and your confection sugared convertor that's for sure.
5. He will pee on you after you get dropped off at my house by Otto.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Rich,

You gonna see how bad your buddy is gonna get spanked. Newman too.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JimRome said:
Rich,

You gonna see how bad your buddy is gonna get spanked. Newman too.

>>> Before making such bold statements, make sure you wipe the sugar off your convertor first and of course you better get your cage certified and license runs done by September or you will only be able to run 10.00.

Of course we all know Bill's car has run into the 9's and is certified with his license, should you run in the 9's and I hope you do I would hate to see it thrown away on a safety techicallity.

I will be forced to tell the tower should you run 9s with no license, don't want to do it but am looking out for your safety, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you Jim or this bulletin board will have no material left.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> Before making such bold statements, make sure you wipe the sugar off your convertor first and of course you better get your cage certified and license runs done by September or you will only be able to run 10.00.

Of course we all know Bill's car has run into the 9's and is certified with his license, should you run in the 9's and I hope you do I would hate to see it thrown away on a safety techicallity.

I will be forced to tell the tower should you run 9s with no license, don't want to do it but am looking out for your safety, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you Jim or this bulletin board will have no material left.

>>>> WA WA WA Teacher, He's copying me......I'm gonna tell on you, WA WA WA.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JimRome said:
>>>> WA WA WA Teacher, He's copying me......I'm gonna tell on you, WA WA WA.
>>> Phewwww Jim.............good thing you didn't connect the W-A W-A's together cause you know what that spells and symbolizes here in New Jersey.

Lord knows I don't want to offend anyone or an entire site so it is a good thing you separated the WA's(space)WA's like you did to avoid any confusion whatsoever.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jim,

Let's hope your new convertor corrects this situation:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Ahh Yes Rich, I remember that all to well. But I also remember this

http://media.putfile.com/Rich-and-Dave

I also remember taking out my engine to take care of that 10.004. I also want you to remember & never forget the ass kicking you "BOY" is gonna get.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
JimRome said:
Ahh Yes Rich, I remember that all to well. But I also remember this

http://media.putfile.com/Rich-and-Dave

I also remember taking out my engine to take care of that 10.004. I also want you to remember & never forget the ass kicking you "BOY" is gonna get.
You are going to need a whole lot more than a 10.004 :loser:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts