Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As Artie Paltz and I were walking around Etown yesterday we were recognized by many, signed a few autographs etc and when we turned the corner this beautiful gal came up to us.

She said "aren't you Art Paltz Norwalk 2006 TSO winner and aren't you Rich Rezes Salem 2005 TSO winner?" 'Can I get a picture with you two winners?"

We sheepishly replied yes we are as both Artie and I hate the press we have gotten since last August but our lives both public and private have not been the same since our wins. It's the price of fame I suppose but we are becoming more comfortable with it.

We agreed to take a picture with her, I am sure she will be sharing this pic with all her other Brut girlfriends.

Anyway.........below is the pic we took with her.

 

Attachments

·
I'm the Best!
Joined
·
14,818 Posts
saw her today.. along with the other brute girls!
 

·
Not a Democrat any more..
Joined
·
15,681 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
As Artie Paltz and I were walking around Etown yesterday we were recognized by many, signed a few autographs etc and when we turned the corner this beautiful gal came up to us.

She said "aren't you Art Paltz Norwalk 2006 TSO winner and aren't you Rich Rezes Salem 2005 TSO winner?" 'Can I get a picture with you two winners?"

We sheepishly replied yes we are as both Artie and I hate the press we have gotten since last August but our lives both public and private have not been the same since our wins. It's the price of fame I suppose but we are becoming more comfortable with it.

We agreed to take a picture with her, I am sure she will be sharing this pic with all her other Brut girlfriends.

Anyway.........below is the pic we took with her.


why does Fartie Putz look like he is standing at attention :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,344 Posts
gbsean said:
why does Fartie Putz look like he is standing at attention :dunno:

The girl "goosed" him right at the time the pic was snapped!Look at her arm.
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Go easy on this thread..........unbeknownst to Art and I the girl in the pic is my bosses cousin's daughter..........no BS.

For the money she made handing out Brut packets I would have dressed up in a shorts and a belly shirt, then no one would come by with that visual.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
43,735 Posts
I thought this was a man boob thread?
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
>>> Go easy, my boss is sending this link to his cousin.

I am serious, not BSing here.
 

·
Got it figured out?
Joined
·
876 Posts
Well after reading this thread, it is pretty obvious why the girls run the other way laughing and my wife won't talk to me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
43,735 Posts
firebird_1252 said:
saw her today.. along with the other brute girls!

should have read her shirt more carefully! :crazy: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,915 Posts
I see one very cute with a brut (shirt) and two not very cute brutes standing alongside a very cute with a brut (shirt)..
 

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
Joined
·
4,347 Posts
That picture was great. She should have been honored to stand next to Art and Rich. Both TSO champs :cheers:
 

·
Not a Democrat any more..
Joined
·
15,681 Posts
I think 1 richie paid her or 2 he had a gun to her back...why would a cute chick want a picture with those 2...and where were you Joe :D
 

·
It's the goFUR
Joined
·
1,757 Posts
gbsean said:
I think 1 richie paid her or 2 he had a gun to her back...why would a cute chick want a picture with those 2...and where were you Joe :D
Joe was doing crowd control. Off picture there was a line forming with the Skoal Girls, Bud Girls, Oakley Girls, Mac, Matco and Snap-on Girls just to name a few. Joe walked away with a few phone numbers that day...

Art.
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TurboDiverArt said:
Joe walked away with a few phone numbers that day...Art.
>>> If I could tuck it in my sock like Joe, I woulda walked away with a few numbers myself.
 

·
Not a Democrat any more..
Joined
·
15,681 Posts
so that is why his hands are in his pockets..he is keeping IT under control :poon:
 

·
It's the goFUR
Joined
·
1,757 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> If I could tuck it in my sock like Joe, I woulda walked away with a few numbers myself.
Yeah, I hear ya there. I never walk up to the urinals and stand next to him!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top