·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
saw this sign on the way home....no-one told me we had a meeting :rant:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Is that the meeting where Joe The Amazing Chalking Ferret Boy is going to get initiated into THE JCC by getting re-circumcised? I wish I could be there for that one, just to see the look on his face. :headbang:

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can I bring the cup cakes :)

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
with people like Zap and Ferret Boy...yep it is starting to look like a cult :eek!:

·
Registered
199 Posts
gbsean said:
saw this sign on the way home....no-one told me we had a meeting :rant:
I thought that all JCC meetings were at Sean's house since he fixed the hot tub? That is unless another member recently got a pool installed. :)

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Igo4GNs said:
I thought that all JCC meetings were at Sean's house since he fixed the hot tub? That is unless another member recently got a pool installed. :)
If ART ED and RICH are coming then clothing is required.....Racheal Ray clothing is optional...

·
Registered
700 Posts
Zap said:
Is that the meeting where Joe The Amazing Chalking Ferret Boy is going to get initiated into THE JCC by getting re-circumcised? I wish I could be there for that one, just to see the look on his face. :headbang:
I thought the moyel did it in the back seat of Ed's Park Avenue while he drove down a bumpy road? Isn't that what I saw on TV, oh, no, he was cutting diamonds.

·
Got it figured out?
876 Posts
Looks like it is members only.

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Hey :rant:
No one is cutting my winky with a dull knife :D, I WILL KICK YOUR A$$ Zap :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts