Hooters of Towson
1630 E. Joppa Rd. Towson, MD 21286
Phone: 410-769-9464
Map: Hooters of Towson - Towson, MD

:6:

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Maryland people... usually our GTGs for MD are either at the track, Anderson's or some event.

We've been doing this Hooter's GTG for the past several years and I'm looking for suggestions for a potential new spot. Likely a restaurant that has a decent parking lot and that can handle our rowdy crowd.

If anybody has suggestions please PM me. Please do not post ideas in this thread because I don't want to distract from this GTG.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I talked to Adam and Jordan Saturday. Im coming to this one. My place is always open for a "winter GTG" as well but not real crazy about running the dyno, makes it seem like work to me!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I'm out of town Sunday so I won't be there. I bet that place will be crazy with the Ravens in the afc championship game. I know the Ravens game isn't until 6:30 but Ravens fans will start early.

Have fun and Go Ravens!

Randy

Attachments

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
I'm out of town Sunday so I won't be there. I bet that place will be crazy with the Ravens in the afc championship game. I know the Ravens game isn't until 6:30 but Ravens fans will start early.

Have fun and Go Ravens!

Randy
Yah, I was thinking about that.

This has happened to us a few years now when the Ravens went to the playoffs. Usually the folks are starting to pour into Hooters as we're heading out.

GO RAVENS!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Yah, I was thinking about that.

This has happened to us a few years now when the Ravens went to the playoffs. Usually the folks are starting to pour into Hooters as we're heading out.

GO RAVENS!
I was thinking Saturday might be a better day. Mostly because I can't make Sunday. :wink:

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
I'm out, hitting the time clock for some double time...

Chuck

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
I'll be there. Hoping to get my brakes fixed tomorrow. If not I'll be in the truck.

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Last minute game change...will not be able to make meet!!! Hope everyone has fun!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
No Carroll county cruise to Hooters:dunno:
We did do one last minute from Finksburg. Sorry we didn't put a post up here. Seems like we had a decent turnout today. This being my first MAGNA event with my car it was nice to meet some new faces. I made it home despite my front brakes sticking on the way there :rolleyes:. Was busy talking to everyone, only grabbed one pic of all the cars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts