Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim,
I am highly offended and upset by the "potato chip" comments made by you and others and I understand that you were nearly crying in the lanes because you could not line up next to me.There is only one way to settle this... I am issuing a formal callout to you for a grudge race at the next TSM race we both attend. Lets make it outlaw style, heads up, no weight penalties, best 2 out of 3. Name the stakes fatty.(not steaks) :D :D :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
oops

EightSecV6 said:
Jim,
I am highly offended and upset by the "potato chip" comments made by you and others and I understand that you were nearly crying in the lanes because you could not line up next to me.There is only one way to settle this... I am issuing a formal callout to you for a grudge race at the next TSM race we both attend. Lets make it outlaw style, heads up, no weight penalties, best 2 out of 3. Name the stakes fatty.(not steaks) :D :D :D
:gunner:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
I too am calling Jim Romanello out.................Jim wanna go see the DaVinci Code next weekend with me?

If so call me or I can call you, whatever works better for both of us.

Thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
Jim,

>>> I would love to, But as I told you, I gotta fix the heads & I gotta get the converter back from YOU.

But when I get it back, then yes I'll have my way with you. Kinda like D ick did :D ...... As long as your toilet makes weight its all good...

On the back of your shrit it will say

"PROPERTY OF JIM ROME" HE'S MY HERO

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
TSO Racer said:
"PROPERTY OF JIM ROME" HE'S MY HERO
Sometimes, Rome, I have to admit you are funny no matter who is pulling your strings or has his hand up your backside! :cheers:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Well here's where Rich's Auto comes in and help unite a community.

We would like to help facilitate this race at Buick Weekend here at Etown September 2nd & 3rd.

We would like to extend a sincere invitation to both combatants to come back to Rich's Auto after the Saturday race events for a BBQ and steel cage match to be held in the center of my garage under the lift.

I say we make it a 3 part race series between Jim and Bill.

Round 1 at Salem (plenty of time to get your car done Jim)
Round 2 at Etown and the Rich's Auto BBQ and steel cagematch to follow
Round 3 at Cecil county for Buick weekend.

We at RCA will come up with some type of a trophy or something for the winner or maybe the loser will have to wear the winners underwear for a year :D

·
General Useless POS
1,801 Posts
This I gotta see!!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
Well here's where Rich's Auto comes in and help unite a community.

We would like to help facilitate this race at Buick Weekend here at Etown September 2nd & 3rd.

We would like to extend a sincere invitation to both combatants to come back to Rich's Auto after the Saturday race events for a BBQ and steel cage match to be held in the center of my garage under the lift.

I say we make it a 3 part race series between Jim and Bill.

Round 1 at Salem (plenty of time to get your car done Jim)
Round 2 at Etown and the Rich's Auto BBQ and steel cagematch to follow
Round 3 at Cecil county for Buick weekend.

We at RCA will come up with some type of a trophy or something for the winner or maybe the loser will have to wear the winners underwear for a year :D

>>>> Rich,
I won't make salem
I will make E town
I will make Cecil.

Now, I will only make the Barby if my good friend Otto can come. I think you can put the Petty stuff aside for a Day. You never know.

I'll make sure that I give Billy a Stinky one too.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
JimRome said:
>>>> Rich,
I won't make salem
I will make E town
I will make Cecil.

Now, I will only make the Barby if my good friend Otto can come. I think you can put the Petty stuff aside for a Day. You never know.

I'll make sure that I give Billy a Stinky one too.
>>> Cya at Cecil

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you win Jim, I will come up and pressure wash your stockade fence as I have seen it desperately needs it.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
If you win Jim, I will come up and pressure wash your stockade fence as I have seen it desperately needs it.
>>> Or if Jim wins let him take a ride in your truck Bill, ya know to run an errand, go to the post office, library, dinner or a shower.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts