Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
member
Joined
·
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:moon:
 

Attachments

·
Village Idiot
Joined
·
4,813 Posts
Dunbar is noted for it's Historical Wine Cellers.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,915 Posts
Good ol Wine cellar's park. I have many fond memories of wine cellar's park...well, I've actually never even been there...but if I had ever gone there i would have had a great time a would have had many fond memories of the great time I had there. Maybe. :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,507 Posts
I bet that's where all the teenagers go and justify their eternal damnation!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,284 Posts
Zap said:
Good ol Wine cellar's park. I have many fond memories of wine cellar's park...well, I've actually never even been there...but if I had ever gone there i would have had a great time a would have had many fond memories of the great time I had there. Maybe. :dunno:
You were probably there.........you just don't remember. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,347 Posts
why do you even bother posting that- people from dunbar cant read :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,507 Posts
Zap said:
Puberty has been outlawed in Dunbar since 1968.
One's voice needs to crack in order to light candles and kill Mrs. Swenson's cat?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,507 Posts
You always did seem like a 'fruit on the bottom'. :D
 

·
Not a Democrat any more..
Joined
·
15,681 Posts
DCEPTCN said:
One's voice needs to crack in order to light candles and kill Mrs. Swenson's cat?
swensons that's an Ice Cream joint I have fond memories of having an "earthquake" it was like 14 different flavours of icream and nuts and whipped cream and cherries and syrup and fudge and...well you get the point...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,507 Posts
gbsean said:
ice cream and nuts and whipped cream and cherries and syrup and fudge and...well you get the point...
...and yogurt? Did you go there on your scooter?
 

·
Not a Democrat any more..
Joined
·
15,681 Posts
DCEPTCN said:
...and yogurt? Did you go there on your scooter?
nope my mommy and daddy would take me on my birthday :)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top