Turbo Buick Forums banner

Its been a while

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Gordon.vu 
#1 ·
Wow. Been a while since I been here. I just want to see who's still here. Miss the old days lol:)

#2 ·
Hey Big Mike How you doing? I was cleaning up the laptop so I clicked on here & saw your post. Hope all is well with the family we're doing ok but I miss the old days too! Maybe time sell the hotrod one of these years? Cheers!

#6 ·
Boy ,Does this board look different now... Hey David and the rest all is good ,just keeping up to the kids and their sports . No time for the Buicks really. Only reason I am on here today is I finally got around to starting them up yesterday and doing maintenance after a long while . Came on here to search a part number . lol
Take care everyone

Reactions: PaCemkr86
#8 ·
Boy ,Does this board look different now... Hey David and the rest all is good ,just keeping up to the kids and their sports . No time for the Buicks really. Only reason I am on here today is I finally got around to starting them up yesterday and doing maintenance after a long while . Came on here to search a part number . lol
Take care everyone
I may be able to help with part number, what are you looking for?

#9 ·
This board use to be a riot . Lots of fun for the Toronto crowd . I drop in now and then in hopes that it maybe firing up again . I’m not a Buick owner right now . Went over to the other dark side of Corvettes . Lol but .. I’m still a big admirer of them .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.