Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
That people with fine luxury automobiles like Ed Baker and I own (Ed, Park Avenue...Me...the ultimate Buick, The Riviera) will still take the time to talk too and associate with you people that own the cheaper Regals. Eric F. (TurboFish...provides great tech info and parts service) and Turbo Ebody(just an all-around Prince of a guy) also talk to you denim wearing plebians as if you are an equal. Kudos to us. :headbang:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I had a ring I'd make you kiss it, but I don't, so don't worry about it. What a great guy I am. :headbang:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Zap said:
If I had a ring I'd make you kiss it, but I don't, so don't worry about it. What a great guy I am. :headbang:

I have something you can kiss and its not my @$$ :D

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Zap said:

You should be good at kissing rings......especially when bent over. :)

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I even talk to Texas goat herders and Canadian and New Jersians as if they are my equal. I still talk down to Nasty Wendy though...everyone has a limit. :yup:

·
15,681 Posts
Zap said:
I even talk to Texas goat herders and Canadian and New Jersians as if they are my equal. I still talk down to Nasty Wendy though...everyone has a limit. :yup:
how do you talk to the Britishesh. :D

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Britisheshe's

Just because they got their asses kicked in 1776 and 1812 is no reason not to treat them with all due respect. :usa: Some people take more than once to recognize their shortcomings.

·
15,681 Posts
Zap said:
Just because they got their asses kicked in 1776 and 1812 is no reason not to treat them with all due respect. :usa: Some people take more than once to recognize their shortcomings.
we let you win...now look at the mess your in :D for a country that has only been around for 230 years you sure have been in alot of conflicts :crazy:

·
Shaker X
1,630 Posts
gbsean said:
we let you win...now look at the mess your in :D for a country that has only been around for 230 years you sure have been in alot of conflicts :crazy:
With this I assume you mean foriegn conflicts and are not counting all of our domestic conflicts. :D :headbang:

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
The Radius Kid said:
You should be good at kissing rings......especially when bent over. :)
Sorry,..now that's funny :D .....but Zap you do have a good point about being at the top of the Buick food chain,..If I were to "borrow" a new Lucerne from work could I be in the club too? :poon:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
six-3X's-aday said:
Sorry,..now that's funny :D .....but Zap you do have a good point about being at the top of the Buick food chain,..If I were to "borrow" a new Lucerne from work could I be in the club too? :poon:

Of course. LaCrosse no. Lucerne yes. :cool:

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
Zap said:
Of course. LaCrosse no. Lucerne yes. :cool:

Man,..now I'm gonna get respect!! :phat: ...

Wonder if I'll ever be able to sell the GN now though.... :(

·
Post Ho
3,628 Posts
Zap said:
That people with fine luxury automobiles like Ed Baker and I own (Ed, Park Avenue...Me...the ultimate Buick, The Riviera) will still take the time to talk too and associate with you people that own the cheaper Regals. Eric F. (TurboFish...provides great tech info and parts service) and Turbo Ebody(just an all-around Prince of a guy) also talk to you denim wearing plebians as if you are an equal. Kudos to us. :headbang:
I understand completely Zap.I have THIS fine luxury automobile and I still associate with you all.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
There are some truly amazing things in the world. This ain't one of them. :crazy:

·
8,392 Posts
where do you fit on the car food chain if you drive this?:

Attachments

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
I would have to "guess" it depends on how many sets of golf clubs you can fit in it? :dunno: ....I'm not too "learned" on the upper class folk and how they roll. :tong:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts