Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Atco is tearing this thing down so you are not forced to drve through the water.

Attachments

·
Registered
947 Posts
atco..

The new owners are getting serious with the awd cars:D

·
'86 GN
1,435 Posts
But damn Greg, I liked driving thru the wall. Alot of good pictures taken against that wall. Well now that it's over with, lets move on.!:D:D:D:D We need to kick some Ford assssssssss.......

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Atco says...
FUNDRAISER!! Come buy your piece of the OLD TOWER today! All proceeds will be donatated to the ARCHWAY FOUNDATION in Atco. If you are not interested in purchasing a piece of the tower you can still donate through our website, just visit the site and scroll down to "DONATE" botton. Remember, if all of our facebook friends donated $1, we could raise almost $23,000 to help those with special needs in our comminty!!

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
1st thing I thought when I saw the pictures yesterday on FB Don't have to drive through the puddle anymore. Some nice pictures have been taken with that wall as a backdrop.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
After seeing that last week on Atco website we donated $$ to Archway.. Great cause

Atco says...
FUNDRAISER!! Come buy your piece of the OLD TOWER today! All proceeds will be donatated to the ARCHWAY FOUNDATION in Atco. If you are not interested in purchasing a piece of the tower you can still donate through our website, just visit the site and scroll down to "DONATE" botton. Remember, if all of our facebook friends donated $1, we could raise almost $23,000 to help those with special needs in our comminty!!

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Alot of good pictures taken against that wall. /QUOTE]

I've got a picture of me and GN #1 against that wall that was taken in 1989 I believe. I wasn't overweight AND I had hair then!!!! :eek!:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts