Turbo Buicks banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,I finally got the DS running today and noticed the Inj/Pulsewidth were jumping from 1.7% to 27% and at the same time idle was bumping up and down.As for the other readings:
TPS:.42
IAC:18-20
CLT/temp:170*
MAF:6gps
O2's:irratic
O2c/c:240-250
BLM:126,7,8(up and down with idle)
INT:124-136
RPM:860-950(up and down with inj/p.w.) dunno

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve Wood:
27% or 2.7%????

Idle should be more steady than that. I would have thought the maf would have read closer to 4-5.

What kinda chip/maf are you using.
Sorry I left that out.I'm using an LT1 3"MAF and a Translator(not+).My chip is from Neil Steward/Brutal 6.And that was 27%inj/p.w. from what the DirectScan was reading.

<small>[ March 19, 2003, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Turboculosis ]</small>

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been having timed out error issues with the DS lately and every now and then that it starts working I try to use it to work the out an intermittent off idle stumble I have.I guess it wouldn't hurt to clean the tabs again to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
The O2's look awfully wierd.
They look kinda low for idle.
You running a heated O2?
It almost sounds like the computer is trying to compensate for the fuel at idle.
I had a couple of O2's go bad a few years back and the car acted a lot like yours.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok.Found out that my fuel system is all screwed up.Actually has a restriction in it due to poor plumbing.Is it possible that this is my problem or part of it?If not I'm sure it will be later.....As for a DS file.I have no clue on how to save a recorded run and post it.Maybe someone can help me on this and I would be more than willing to post some files.Thanks-- powersix

Alan

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
I think the procedure is to choose in the file menu area save buffer after a run.

It will save it to a file you can upload or email to someone off the computer on the C drive.

Stored in the direct scan directory.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
salvageV6:
I think the procedure is to choose in the file menu area save buffer after a run.

It will save it to a file you can upload or email to someone off the computer on the C drive.

Stored in the direct scan directory.
Thanks SalvageV6... :D

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EricStage1:
Can you make a Directscan recording available, so we can look at it?

Regards,
Eric
Eric,
sent you a DS file,let me know what you think.
Thanks--
Alan

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry Eric.I got nothing to do with that. dunno I'll try sending it again. yup

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
Send one to me too. Sounds like the PW readout is jumping around, but not the actual PW. This is common.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Eric,
Have you recieved the file?I emailed it to the address you specified above.
Thanks-
Alan

1 - 20 of 23 Posts