Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Where are my hands?
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man this winter stuff starts to suck after a while. :rolleyes:

I think we’re mid-way. :confused:

I know it isn't a bad one but I am going through some major Turbo-Buick withdrawal.:6:

Maybe watching millionaires give a half ass effort on ice will help…. :dunno:

I need to do a burn out and drink coffee in a parking lot next to a major doughnut chain surrounded by great guys and gorgeous Buicks!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Withdrawl Symptons?

Hi Mark,

Happy New Year!

As mild as this winter has been so far......................unfortunately, it's far from over (yet). :(

To help ease the pain........Maybe we could organize a :6: group dinner on a Friday / Saturday nite somewhere soon.

We can have a few drinks and laughs and catch up with the group. :club:

Just a suggestion. :dunno:

·
Where are my hands?
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave, I think you are onto something…. “Beer and Buicks”

This Friday works for me as does the next one....

Now we just need to name a place and a time and get this off the ground!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
buick for a drive

Man this winter stuff starts to suck after a while. :rolleyes:

I think we’re mid-way. :confused:

I know it isn't a bad one but I am going through some major Turbo-Buick withdrawal.:6:

Maybe watching millionaires give a half ass effort on ice will help…. :dunno:

I need to do a burn out and drink coffee in a parking lot next to a major doughnut chain surrounded by great guys and gorgeous Buicks!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:
Yea i had the stage car out today and stood on the gas and 50 feet rubber out it ,now that was cool.:cheers:

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
Mild Winter? Ha!

We've had record level snowfalls this year. But, at least the days are getting longer.

·
Where are my hands?
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mild Winter? Ha!

We've had record level snowfalls this year. But, at least the days are getting longer.
Pickering had had one snow fall in the past 2 years... love it but liquid salt means no rust free burnouts

My snow blower is one nice piece of garage art

·
6,603 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
We had two minor snow falls over the Christmas season, but nothing since. Snow cover is gone & open water in the river. Perfect ! Getting close to the end of Jan and the half way mark, all is good ! There is a lot of winter left yet though, Feb & March can dump the real heavy stuff.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
I've gone through 3 belts on ours so far this year. LOL!
Mike,

I used to go through a belt or two (more if my wife tried using it) and I finally got rid of it and bought a new bigger machine and I haven't had anything major to use it on since.

My advice, go buy a new big snowblower and you won't have much snow to blow from here on. :D

·
6,603 Posts
Mike,

I used to go through a belt or two (more if my wife tried using it) and I finally got rid of it and bought a new bigger machine and I haven't had anything major to use it on since.

My advice, go buy a new big snowblower and you won't have much snow to blow from here on. :D
I deliberately got a small industrial strength snowblower (good power to cut ratio), the auger on ours is made of thick plate steel and the "thrower" is a paddle design vs. the more traditional version we see today.

Mystery snowblower
The vintage version shown under Bob-cat brand mid-page: Pete's Vintage Snowblower Showcase

1 - 10 of 10 Posts