Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets get together everone.This sun. the 19th looks good.It's been a while since the BPG's......I'm starting to get all quivery,I need to see a bunch of hot cars together.Oyeah the people that own those cars are pretty cool too.:cool:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Timmies

Lets get together everone.This sun. the 19th looks good.It's been a while since the BPG's......I'm starting to get all quivery,I need to see a bunch of hot cars together.Oyeah the people that own those cars are pretty cool too.:cool:

Sorry, got plans already for Sunday.....maybe sometime soon though (if I can get my car started) :confused: :dunno:

dave
:6:

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Well....If I can bend my knee by then and persuade a T-type owner to drive me....
:dunno:

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Norbs and I did a Summit order. If our junk shows up by Friday I'll make an appearance...with the Z.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I'll come if Deb & Santa show up!! :D

·
Where are my hands?
436 Posts
I will have see if I can make it with the TURBO T:D

I have a baseball game to ump so I wouldn't be able to get there till about 1130ish

·
Registered
703 Posts
Sorry, got plans already for Sunday.....maybe sometime soon though (if I can get my car started) :confused: :dunno:

dave
:6:
Dave... you should be like me. Minimize your changes, I got as far as putting the TA49 back in. :D

I will see everyone else Sunday. Mark, I am sure I will still be there when you drop by. Hope for a mercy rule by the first inning!!!!

dave

·
blank
2,898 Posts
By all means Jeff join us, you don't have to ask. :dunno:

·
Where are my hands?
436 Posts
I will be there for 9:30-10... the baseball game has been moved to another day!

·
blank
2,898 Posts
I don't think the sidewalks unfold and the traffic lights turn on in Keswick until noon on a Sunday.
It's too bad we don't have Lawrence's email/SMS so we could talk to the boss directly.:sw:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts