Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
We just came back from Norwalk, Ohio attending the 16th Buick Raceday. Artie Paltz and Ed Baker spent time to set-up and ran the TSO class at the event. Although, Artie's win in TSO and BillIE's win in TSM it was a long ride home and some went straight to work. Congrats to Artie to bring home the "******" and $853.00 check and BillIE for TSM.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
long as you keep oats in the bag, he ain't got many complaints... :sw:

·
Got it figured out?
876 Posts
I heard a rumor that he burnt his fingers saving a hot dog that fell down in the BBQ at Norwalk. It may still be painfull to type.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
ULYCYC said:
I'm here... Just catching up from last weeks trip. Retirement is a lot of work :sw: :crazy:

Just when you thought your working days were over...................... :D

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Steve Wood said:
long as you keep oats in the bag, he ain't got many complaints... :sw:

I heard he went on an expedition with a butcher and a candlestick maker. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Zap said:
We're closed from June 1 to October 23. Sorry.

Chinese holiday?

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
fixing a flat

Zap said:
We're closed from June 1 to October 23. Sorry.

A man in West Virginia had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the road, and proceeded to put a bouquet of flowers in front of the car and one behind it. Then he got back in the car to wait.

A passerby studied the scene as he drove by and was so curious he turned around and went back. He asked the fellow what the problem was.

The man replied, "I have a flat tire.

The passerby asked, "But what's with the flowers?"

The man responded, "When you break down they tell you to put flares in the front and flares in the back! I never did understand it either.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Steve Wood said:
A man in West Virginia had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the road, and proceeded to put a bouquet of flowers in front of the car and one behind it. Then he got back in the car to wait.

A passerby studied the scene as he drove by and was so curious he turned around and went back. He asked the fellow what the problem was.

The man replied, "I have a flat tire.

The passerby asked, "But what's with the flowers?"

The man responded, "When you break down they tell you to put flares in the front and flares in the back! I never did understand it either.

A man in Texas in Texas made some West Virgina jokes and was later found buried in a caliche pit. Stick that in your pump and pack it, bub! :crazy: :sw: :sw:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Zap said:
A man in Texas in Texas made some West Virgina jokes and was later found buried in a caliche pit. Stick that in your pump and pack it, bub! :crazy: :sw: :sw:
LMFAO! :LOL: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts