Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My name is Bruce Busse and I was referred to this site by a fellow member of the Turbo Trans Am Forum. I am the second owner of a 89 TTA. The car had 6,000 miles on it when I purchased it in 2002. The car has 9,000 miles on it now.
I have a problem with this car that I have not been able to get resolved and has ruined the pleasure of owning it. The car starts right up and runs fine until you turn it off. It will not start again until it cools of.
I could go on about this but don't know if this is the proper section to discuss this. The person who recommended this site felt there were more knowledgeable experts in the electronics management of this car.

Other info: I owned a 87 GN which I purchased new and drove as my every day driver and rolled up 76,000 miles in the 15 years of ownership. I never had a problem with the car in all that time. I sold it a couple of years after purchasing the TTA. I now regret that decision.
I also own a 1991 Corvette ZR1 which my wife and I enjoy. It currently has 37,000 miles on it.

Thanks
Bruce Busse

1 - 2 of 2 Posts