Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to own a 82 regal limited it was my first car for 11 years and loved it however it was a total rust bucket and wasn't worth repairing every panel almost...however definitely want another one however I would love a 87 turbo regal with t tops and the pillow top 50/50 seats with the center console..and we'll I almost have enough saved and cannot wait def been counting the days since I sold my regal... The 2nd to the last pic with the wires and the landau top was the first day I got it....damn I miss that car just love how it drove and how easy it was to drive...well when there wasn't snow on the ground...i did 147.6 decibels @ 31hz with that setup I had too.i sooo miss those days. I did the interior too suede headliner, door panels and trim panels, dyed the dash. Fiberglass kick panels. I did have swivel bucket seats in it for a bit but missed the comfy pillow tops so I put them back in..def won't be doing the turbo regal like that...
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Rectangle Vehicle door

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Radio

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Automotive design Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive lighting Electronic instrument

1 - 1 of 1 Posts