Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Defender of the Universe
Joined
·
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know I'm not a racist or anything but this is just wrong!!!! :mad:
 

Attachments

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
Joined
·
2,726 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
You know I'm not a racist or anything but this is just wrong!!!! :mad:
That's it!!! NOW I'M CALLING JESSE AND AL!
 

·
Defender of the Universe
Joined
·
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wonder how embarrased that dog would be if his friends saw him? He sure is enjoying himself tho. :D
 

·
Defender of the Universe
Joined
·
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He and the cat seem to be smiling. :yup:

goodnight......going to bed now

I suggest you do the same......slap Radius Kid on the ass for me. :goodnight
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,284 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
He and the cat seem to be smiling. :yup:

goodnight......going to bed now

I suggest you do the same......slap Radius Kid on the ass for me. :goodnight
Your brain went bye bye along time ago. :alcohol:
 

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
Joined
·
2,726 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Do you have the numbers? :D

After the last thread, I put it on speed dial. 1 800 BRUTHAS :cool: :nunu: :woo:
 

·
Irish ****
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
Dude, I'll get my porn at 8th Street Latinas, thanks anyway. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,507 Posts
I had a girlfriend once who weighed about 90 pounds. We looked a lot like that picture. Sorry, I'll shut up now.
 

·
Not a Democrat any more..
Joined
·
15,681 Posts
DCEPTCN said:
I had a girlfriend once who weighed about 90 pounds. We looked a lot like that picture. Sorry, I'll shut up now.

and you weighed 30lbs :D
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top