Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who sells blue tops or 36lb injectors. I have a TA 49 on the way, so as soon as I get my new driver side header in, I would like to put the rest of my goody's in. New parts already in car are Walbro 340 and Hot wire,Be Cool radiator, plugs, wires,IAC,ATR Stainless exhaust 21/2 I also need to no who makes a good street chip for the TA 49 and 36 lb combo.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Accel are the injectors that have replaced the 36s. You can buy them from Summit or from http://www.arizonagn.com/
I think the injectors Nick sells have been flowed.
I have bought used injectors off the boards a couple of times with good results.
I run the 40s and got them and 2 chips for 112.50.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Yeah, Nick has them and he does flow them first. They run $335. Summit has them for $290, but they are on back order(last time I checked) and I doubt they flow them first. Nick has a set for me and is sending them as soon as he gets back from B.G..

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The web site you sent me to said the are not available, at this time. Plus their web site needs help!!!

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.