Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd throw this out.....
Someone recently told me c5/vette injectors
are a good upgrade for my gn.Has anyone heard this?...any problems etc?...(my car now is only a low 13 sec)
The reason I ask is simply because I work
for gm parts and it helps me in the access
of the injectors,and mostly the $$$$!!
Any input is appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance,

Kyle

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunatley,the parts catalog we use online doesn't give me those specs,i was more or less seing if anyone has had any first hand experience with these yet.I could hop on the GM tac line though when I get a chance to get free from here!!....

Kyle.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I think the stock C5 injectors are 28 pounders, about the same as your stock injectors.

------------------

TE45, 55lb Injectors, V4, port matched & mild polished heads, 206/206 Flat Tappet Cam, C-P Forged Pistons, 16 Position Max Effort, new best 03/29/02: 11.13 @ 121

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply.Well I went searching
on our "online" service manual for the c5
and found no specs.But I guess you answered it for me.My car being a low 13sec now,as a "next step" build up,would it be worthwhile to go to the ford sc inj's?,or any other
GM oem's????!!!!
thanks again!!!!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Originally posted by six-3X's-aday:

Thanks for the reply.Well I went searching
on our "online" service manual for the c5
and found no specs.But I guess you answered it for me.My car being a low 13sec now,as a "next step" build up,would it be worthwhile to go to the ford sc inj's?,or any other
GM oem's????!!!!
thanks again!!!!
Yea, if you can find Ford SC injectors (blue tops), that would be the way to go. If not, and depending upon where you plan on going, you might want to consider 50's. Excellent street injector as well.

------------------

TE45, 55lb Injectors, V4, port matched & mild polished heads, 206/206 Flat Tappet Cam, C-P Forged Pistons, 16 Position Max Effort, new best 03/29/02: 11.13 @ 121

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts